Wednesday, April 1

April Dumb

I would first of all wish my beloved sis


A Blessed Birthday!

Yeah, her age and mine are kinda big lar the gap. About 8 years. Long eh?

Anyway, last night as I was looking through a scrap book


that Casey made for me. She made it so that when I'm in NS, I can flip and look back at the years that has brought us together as one big family of friends. It was so touching when I flipped it over again last night.

Casey, see, the file is still existing! I'm so lovely, ain't I? I treasure everything. Even to the little petty things. *laughs*

I flipped.


I remembered this day so clearly! It was on the day of SPM ceramah (on the right top) and the last day of SPM (on the bottom left). It was fun though. Look at our facial expressions lar.

PS: Sorry, Casey, for not making any memorable item for you to remember me in Taiwan. I was in the deep deep jungle.
I was a monkey there for 3 months. I was serving the country. Fuuhh...

This was when we suprised Casey by crashing her house suddenly. Thanks, Mrs Gan for helping us! Woot~ We rocked her house that day. That was one memorable day.


And then came the day when we hang out like super banyak. One week about 3 times we go out wei. Eh, we had nothing to do. LOL. To release stress from SPM.


And this was in December. I can remember that this day was the greatest day of all because one of the occasion was my farewell party. Yeah, Casey do really need some English help. "Your's farewell..." LOL.


Ok, this one was really old school. I can't remember at what form we were in. I guess in Form 3? I just remembered I enjoyed 'skating' on the DP's floor with my school shoes! Now don't ask me where is that school shoes of mine. I think it's in one of the tempat pelupusan sampah, maybe in Krubong. LOL.


This was in Form 3 I guess, where my baju kemerdekaan still existed. Why? Because in Form4, I didn't wear it, I guess. Too much 'injury' aka holes were seen. Low quality shirt ma... What to expect. That particular year, we became so physically challenged that we always visit the badminton court to play badminton together. It was fun though playing with Joanne. She can't concentrate when I play any mp3. LOL. If she masuk Malaysia Open, buat malu only. Straight kalah. *laughs*


And Casey got emotional. Yeah, this was our tuition teacher, Mr Huan, whom we really kinda irritated but we love him because he was funny. And he called me "Rambutan" for 2 damn years that I was under him. But when he started calling me MY name, I was so happy. Not many people can mention my name perfectly. Only some people.


Towards the ending of the book... She cut Yen Mei's right arm, Madeline's hair, Juelyssa's hand! Maybe she likes the organs that she cut. She wanna treasure them. LOL.


And why must she pick Choon Mei's picture which is extremely huge? See, others like small small only but hers, the largest. Lagilah she kembang if she sees this. Choon Mei, don't ever expand when you see your picture in this scrap book so huge, ya? Later your computer screen explode.


And finally, she sealed the scrap book with her kiss. Awww... But you know what, the cellophane tape is making it turn yellow. So, it's looking old! And I guess Casey wanted to do Add Maths. She landed her signature there with a # sign to certify that it's the end, I guess. LOL. She must've missed Add Maths alot. LOL.

Anyway, all that I wanna say is that

I miss you, Casey!

In fact, all of us miss you terribly!!!

1 comments:

angeline lmh

eh i can't leave any msg in your chatbox, so i shall leave it here. this post is....

AWWWWWWWWW =)