Wednesday, April 15

Hates Gear 1

I just came back from my driving lesson. Third one.

Fourth tomorrow at 5.15pm.

My instructor wanna murder me slowly, I guess. LOL. He said that time will be after office hours. He wanna see whether I can cope with jams or not. And that will be the time when I really hate gear 1!

Today I had enough already. At almost every junction, the kancil jerked quite terribly and the engine died. And I'm truly afraid of junctions now. LOL. And at one junction, my engine almost died but it survived. I gave a loud sigh. LOL. My instructor laughed at me.

And I attempted to change the gear without pressing the clutch twice! Damn. My instructor said I wasn't concentrating and my heart wasn't in the car to drive. This is the reason for not sleeping early last night. XD.

Plus, I went up the bukit with my 4th gear weiiii. My instructor asked me to change my gear from 3rd to 2nd. Instead, I went to 4th. I didn't see the gears when I was changing it and I can't remember what gear I was in. And the engine died halfway. I had to do balancing. Sigh. And that wasn't in the litar. It was on the road.

I need to master my gear 1 perfectly.

If my engine died twice in JPJ test is considered fail wei!

So tomorrow, I can't make it for jogging. Sigh. But I can make it to school, though.

Anyway, I'm not going for Leehom's concert. Wasting money and time because if I ever go, I'll go for the cheapest ticket and I'll just watch tiny Leehom. Not worth it. Yes, I'm calculative. LOL.

X

0 comments: