Monday, March 30

When I Was Driving

During my pra-L, I did several mistakes. Some were stupid too when I think about it again. First time driving in a car, fyi.

#The first and foremost, my engine died.
#My car jerked.
#Next, the clutch part got burnt! (That's one superb mistake. You can smell the burnt smell.)
#My car jerked down the slope.
#I drove in the wrong lane.
#And the best of all, when I was turning the steering, my elbow hit my instructor, accidentally. But I did apologize. He said never mind. LOL.
#Mr Instructor took out his 'rotan' (which is from the antenna of a spoiled radio) and pointed at the brake pedal and asked me what is that. I answered, "Pedal." He said, "Of course la. I also know!" I laughed in the car wei. He exlaimed that I needed more pressure since I was taking it easy.
#I didn't brake when Mr Instructor told me to. *smilessss*
# I made him stress at the slope part. The balancing. Thank God he wasn't mad at me. He was just tensed.

Kinda scary eh? First time drive car la. Understood la, eh?

Butttttt, Mr Instructor said I rocked at my side parking! I did my side parking by myself about 8 times. So I'll go through side parking later when I get my L at a faster rate, I guess.

Now I'm just gonna wait for his call for my driving classes. I still have 16 hours to go. I know I tortoise. Laugh la laugh! I don't mind.

0 comments: