Saturday, April 11

I've Got the L!

Yeah, officially today, I obtained my L, after exactly two weeks. And I drove on the road already. Woohoo~ But kinda panic at first until my engine died. I was instructed to take the lorong B.

I watched the red light turned green and blink to orange but I went through. My engine died at every traffic light because I let go my clutch too early and didn't press enough oil.

I even asked my instructor one dumb question, "If I ever press the oil so powerfully, would the car explode? I always didn't press enough oil because of this." He said, "Aiyo, nothing will happen except the engine will come out smoke la." And I went, "Oh, like smokers la?" Then we laugh and he said, "Ya la!" I went han tze lor with the "OOooooo..."

Overall, my driving he said was ok. But I was off a bit on the road - a little too fast and I don't know how to control. XD. But in the litar, I was good.

Thank God he is still alive. *gag*

Anyhoos, Chia Huey suggested one thing - a farewell among us since all of us will go our separate ways.


What you think? Please overflow your ideas on where should we have it, what should we eat, what should we do, etc etc. Lets make it for us. Don't ever throw aeroplane. Make sure ALL OF US can make it.

Eventhough most of us will be in Melaka studying in tertiary school, please make it. Don't be selfish la. If you wanna sell fish, go to the market and sell. LOL.

Oh yea, has anything happened to our Casey? She even deleted her blog. And Casey, if you're reading this, we're worried about you ok. Please revive your blog once again.Even though you're in Taiwan doesn't mean we've found a new replacement, alright.

I drove my sister's car this evening. My god. So scary. The car was so light like paper. I just press the oil a little bit only the car started to move a lot already. And all the paddles are so damn light compared to the kancil. And one worse part was I just went through the bum like nothing. I didn't press brake. Got la. But a little. My sister is still alive la.

Tomorrow I'm gonna have another lesson. But I'm gonna drive from my house to the driving course. I hope I won't be nervous.

And to all drivers who faced and is facing my driving, thanks for your patience!

X

0 comments: