Thursday, April 9

The Crake (Cake)

We baked crake (actually it's cake but then it was the way of how Choon Mei pronounced it. Tersasul) today. Devil's food cake is its name.

Woke up about 7.40am. Kinda dragging la because don't normally wake up so early already ever since my NS was over. But for the sake of Choon Mei, I forced myself up.

Waited and waited for her. So all the time, I thought I wasted the time of sleeping already. LOL. I sayang my sleep know.

She reached my place and we delayed and delayed because of Yen Mei la. Awhile wanna come to my place, awhile don't want. Aiyo. Really pondan. So, finally we planned to meet at the Dim Sum shop near my house.

So while waiting for that pondanfym, Choon Mei suggested camwhoring.


Early in the morning already camera.


Ok, we just woke up about 1 hour plus ago before taking this.


And she officially started her solo again.


Sigh.

After eating our breakfast, we walked to the cake shop. We bought all the things we needed except for one thing that they lacked, that is the sour cream. So we took a taxi to Jusco to get it and milk.

After the searching and finding, no sour cream still. So we went to Popular to see whether do they have the picture of sour cream in any of the books. Nope. So, we went to the supermarket again. All we got from the supermarket was milk of RM1.85. We almost gave up and changed our cake. We had no mood.

Yen Mei, then talked about Delifrance and Pattisfrance. Immediately, I remembered Cold Storage! And thank God, we found sour cream there. After paying, too excited I guess, Choon Mei almost forgotten to take the sour cream because she just took the cash change and walked away until the lady behind the cashier called her. LOL. We were in high spirits, i guess.

We took a bus back to my place. Okay, the bus looks and sounds rotten whenever it stops. Scarryyy.. And one mistake I made because the bus conductor asked us, "MMU?" We said, "Yea." So I was afraid if he'd ever stop us at MMU. It'll cost our feet to rot and be disfuntional to walk back home from MMU. LOL.

I pushed the button at the main junction of Taman Bukit Melaka. LOL. And we watched the bus drove away into the Pretronas junction! Damn. I was the one to be blamed. So we walked. And thank God, my dad was on his way home! So glad.

We rested in my room.


And as usual, the floor was mine and Yen Mei shared with me. Never mind. Sharing is caring. LOL.


And I 'rented' Choon Mei my bed.

At 12pm, we started preparing the ingredients.


We put everything on the table, you know, so that we won't left anything out. LOL. We didn't know we had a grandmother's mind.


We put the ingredients for the cake in a mixing bowl and mixed them all.


Okay, let me tell you people this. To use 2 of the beaters of the hand mixers are so powerful that once you turn them on, swooshh the ingredients went. It flew around us, you know. Our shirt. The floor. Hands.


You've gotta wait for a better image in the near future. LOL. There'll be a better megapixel around.


Choon Mei then took my place. But she did even far cho-lor-er than I do. She stained Yen Mei's shirt with chocolate stains! Yen Mei said she did it on purpose. XD


Even my wires had the chocolate on them. Plus, the rice cooker and the floor... I wonder how she cooks at home. *laughs*

We put eggs and we mixed them in.

So, the mixture was smooth and creamy.


We poured it in a tin


and we waited for the oven to finish it's job of pre-heating. I cleaned the hand mixer and stuffs. I looked on the table and I wondered why the self-raising flour was there as how it was.

PS: Without me, this pondan and itik sure won't realise. Must thank me!

They didn't put in the self-raising flour! What a huge mistake. (That's why I said we had grandmother's mind - forgetful) So, we poured the self-raising flour last minute. Ding! There the oven went. Waiting for us pulak.


So we transfered the new mixture into the tin back again. It was so thick and heavy, it was like lifting one thick story book. Okay, this misture was COMPLETELY different than the first one. This was thick but the first was soft and creamy. But we didn't care. We baked it for one hour in the oven.

While waiting,



Choon Mei got excited about Doraemon. Defending herself and Doraemon.

Ding!


It came out like stonish-looking cake. We let it cool for 10 minutes. And I cut the cake into half, since I was a wirawati negara.


They were afraid to cut the cake actually. So pondan lor.

We started the icing


by using the simmering water method.


Our hands was so hot. But we continued stiring. We ain't pondans.


There you go, a chocolate icing.

Okay, this step is kinda daring but scary:

'Flipped' the piece of cake over and


we poured the whipped cream over it.

Then I 'flipped' the piece of the other half of the cake over and put the icing.



Observe that the the other half piece of the cake has a hole! And Yen Mei kept teasing Choon Mei with her tersasuls.



The icing part.

Okay, so compare this


and the actual one that we supposed to have:


So much difference, right?


And yet Choon Mei suggested to open a bakery shop as a career. It'll sure be a complete failure. Nobody will purchase any cake from us. LOL.


So we put it in the refridgerator and let it be cool because that's what they do in bakery shops.
We were done in baking cake for the day!

So we cleaned up the kitchen together,


while that Choon Mei the itik snapped us.


And not forgetting, pondan's ass.


I don't have any idea why itik is so interested in pondan's ass. Maybe to smelly already. LOL.

After clean ups, I started to have a bad headache. I ate a pill of stemecil. It didn't work. Then I ate ponstan. It was better but I can't take it. I lied myself on the couch and closed my eyes. The two pigs were watching One Tree Hill, anyway.

Then, I can't take it anymore. I sucked a pill good for headache, I guess, because I got them from my NS medic. I asked the doc for a powerful headache medicine because I had headache always. In my medical record in NS, it was full of sakit kepala. Hot weather la.

About 4 something, we took out the cake from the refridgerator.


It was like stone. We can't slice it with a plastic knife specially for cakes that we used the knife to cut chillies. LOL.

So we tried that piece. Not bad. But it's a little hard. So, we put it in the refridgerator again.


And we went out at 4.30pm. To walk around my taman area. Then to the playground.

Back to sotong.


Me and


the itik Choon Mei. LOL.

Oh, that Yen Mei was on the swing. She wanted to emo alone at there. *laughs*


After her pants got wet because of the seat, she came.


Picking songs for us for entertainment.

And again, they camwhored, especially Choon Mei the itik.


You just see la.


Yen Mei kesian my hp. Thanks for your concern, Yen Mei.



We sang songs and laughed together.


See, Choon Mei's leg. So short and small.

We had a good time there in,



Then, she got high. Maybe because of the icing.



and on the sotong:



Okay, I admit that I was a little scared of heights when it comes to things like these but not things like walking on the bridge like Choon Mei. LOL.



In this video, Choon Mei was too funny that I kept laughing. I guess the whipped cream made them to be this.

Then Choon Mei recorded us on the Honey Honey by Abba. We planned the steps already but this itik wasn't ready.



Sucha itik.



So we danced again until I thought Yen Mei wanted to kill herself because when the line said, ' blablabla kill myself', she almost fell off the sotong. Scary wei. Too emotional already, I guess. Look, Casey, at how much have you influenced us all.



And the final and last one. Man, we were noisy.


And this was the place where Choon Mei accidentally called Yen Mei as Ren Mei. Her tongue today seems to have some rolling problems. Too much rolling, I guess. LOL.


Ren Mei, my hp is still ok. Don't worry.

We walked back home to go toilet. And we went out again but with my bike. Just one. So either 2 of us walked. We took turns. We went to the grocery shop and bought snacks and went back to the sotong and talked.

Around 7.20pm, Choon Mei cycled while Ren Mei and I jogged back to my place. Super tiring.

We divided the cake among us.

And my cake here is not finished yet. But Choon Mei's disappeared. Like tikus wei they all. LOL.

Anyhoos, tomorrow will be another jog. I guess every weekdays will be another jog evening.

0 comments: