Friday, April 10

I've Been Tagged

Argh! I shouldn't have opened that page. LOL.

1. The person that tagged you is:
Kua Zi Ren

2. Your relationship with him is:
friends from NS

3. Your first impression of him is:
he's quiet.

4. The most memorable moments with him:
in Kem Sembrong.


5. The most memorable thing he has said to you is:
"hi"? LOL. My memory is kinda bad once SPM's over.

6. If he becomes your lover, you will:
kill myself. LOL.

7. If he became your lover, what should he improve at:
his height.

8. If he becomes your enemy, what would you do:
ignore him.

9. If he becomes your enemy, the reason will be:
i laugh too much? I don't know.

10.The most desired thing you want to do for him now is:
nothing.

11. Your overall impression on him:
he's brainy.

12. The characteristic you love most about yourself:
i'm always cheerful!

13. The characteristic you hate most about yourself:
i'm forgetful.

14. The most ideal person you want to be is:
myself? i suit myself.

15. For people that care and like you, say something to them:
i love u too!!! XOXOXO~ Muaxxxx.

16. Pass this quiz to 10 people who you want to know how they feel about you:
1. Choon Mei
2. Joanne
3. Casey
4. Jeannie
5. Angeline
6. Kellin
7. Elynn
8. Calynn
9. Carynn
10. Cindy

17. Who is 6 having a relationship with:
I don't know.

18. is 9 a male or female:
female

19. If 7 and 10 were together, would it be a good thing:
omg, lesbies? haha.

20. What is 2 studying at the moment:
no, she's working

21. When was the last time you had a chat with 3
yesterday.

22. What kind of music does 8 like:
paramore.

23. Does 1 have any siblings:
omg. plenty!

24. Will you woo 3:
no, i ain't lesbie.

25. How about 7:
doncha get what i meant?

26. Is 4 single:
i think so.

27. What's the surname of 5:
Leong. But it can be Gan when she's emo. LOL.

28. What's the hobby of 5:
become emo when she's online!

29. Do 5 and 9 get along well:
yeah, they're classmates. and 5 is very very friendly until over-friendly. haha!

30. Where is 2 studying at:
anakku? haha.

31. Say something casual about your eyes:
my pupils are hazel in colour!

32. Have you tried developing feelings for 5:
no but we're playing hubby and wifey. haha.

33. Where does 9 live:
melaka.

34. What colours does 4 like:
blue i guess.

35. Are 5 and 1 good friends:
yes! good friends!

36. Does 7 like 2:
as friends la. they're girls la.

37. How did you get to know 2:
in kindergarten.

38. Does 1 have any pets:
she HAD a kitten but it disappeared.

39. Is 7 the sexiest person in the world:
no but the cutest when she's a small lil girl!

I did it.

Anyhoos, afternoon naps rock actually! I'm beginning to love it. Woot!

But I can't have one tomorrow. My driving lessons is at 2pm tomorrow! Can't wait for it, though! I'll laugh in the car again with my stupid ideas.

X

0 comments: