Thursday, April 16

The Two

Went out with Choon Mei today. Only Choon Mei wei. So just the two of us. That pondanfym la. Throw aeroplane only. Sibeh pondan. Sigh.

We had breakfast together with my family. Then return home for a short while while waiting for the time to pass.

And this Choon Mei seperti biasa, find for my hp for camera. That's kinda normal now.

I was sweeping the floor


and she camwhored.


Here I swept,


there she camwhored.


The floor dirty la. Babi, all the black insects. Rainy days. Sigh.


So I mopped. And Choon Mei didn't know what I was holding. =.= (Let's get emotional. LOL.)

(Shit, I'm like so happy now. How to type normally? LOL. XD)

We went to school. Followed Choon Mei in whatever she wanna do. I said 'Hi' to every teachers I see in school. And I met into Pn. Wang Soon Ling.

"Hi, 'cher."
"Hi. So what are you doing now?"
"Sit at home and lepak lor."
"Oh, become housewife eh? Good luck. *gag*"
"*gag*"

I typed for her a testimonial since I type so fast. But the school computer sucked. The space bar.. My god. I pressed until my thumb turned red. They really need a new computer. Maybe not but a new keyboard. Phew. And what's worst, I didn't save it. So if there's correction, Choon Mei has to type all over again. LOL. I forgot about that, Choon Mei!

And as usual, this babi Choon Mei used my face to ask teacher/clerk for her stuffs. Sigh. They're polluting my face. LOL.

We hang around in school for about 1 hour plus. Long, right? So bored there. Just follwing what Choon Mei wanted to do. And when we see those juniors of ours, we remembered those times we've had in school - 30 secs, recessing in the hall, the clock, etc etc.

So around 12pm, we walked to MP. No car la. And I can't drive with my L on the main road. Went to GSC at DP first.

We camwhored in the lift.


Only once because after that, the door went tadaaa!!

Bought 2 tickets


for that movie. RM7 only weiii. We thought that the ticket would be RM9 each. So, we saved our extra RM2!

Shopped in FOS. Eyed on a skirt but it cost RM50. So forget it. But I've always wanted to wear a skirt since I've not worn a skirt for so long. I think it's about 2 years. Deduct school uniforms okay.

Went to GSC toilet. Can't hold anymore la.

We camwhored.


I had to wait for Choon Mei to get out of the toilet seat weiii.


The toilet was empty. There was only the two of us.


That's why we can camwhore super banyak.



We even did the ah lian pose.


But we failed. I bet if any other ah lians who saw this, they'll laugh.

And this. Emos will surely laugh at us.


Emo time.


Ta-daa!

We entered the cinema.


It was only us. The both of us.


In a big cinema. Choon Mei asked if I ever entered the wrong cinema. LOL.

We camwhored again.



Under self-timer settings.


Forgotten to turn on the night mode setting. That's why it looked dark.


This is the 10seconds self-timer. Once it was activated, both of us went, "Faster! Faster! 10 seconds ny! Here here! 2nd row."

After much camwhoring, there was still no manusia entered.


But we didn't realise that there was a CCTV. LOL. Never mind la. We didn't break the chairs.

When a couple of people entered, we walked up the stairs back to our seats. LOL. Not really our seat also. Choon Mei sat on the seat that she didn't pay.

And we camwhored again.


With flashes.


Still there was no adverts shown on the screen.



In front of us was nobody.

We camwhored again.


I love this pic.


With night mode. I'm smart. LOL.

PS:If you sit like this


in the cinema, you're asking for trouble. The usher will give your legs and toes a red laser. So, just lift your legs when the lights are ALL off.

Overall, the movie was great but it was damn long la. We had to keluar because I wanted to go back home because I had driving lessons.

We walked to DP's McD but it was too packed. So we went to MP's McD. We bumped into Joanne and Donen. All of us got shocked.

We ate our lunch. Still on time. We bought at 2 something pm like that. Close to 3 la.

There goes our RM6.25 lunch. After lunch, we sat bus straight home.


Yes, we camwhored again.


I wasn't on chocolate, alright.


So was Choon Mei.


Neither sugar.


My eyes here are really super cina-fied. But I really saw the camera alright.




I love this pic also.





Another cina-fied eyes.

Quite fast la this time the bus service. I reached home around 4.15pm. 1 hour included bus ride and walk back home. RM2.90 altogether. So as Choon Mei's.

We had a blast, right, Choon Mei? That pondan throw aeroplane. This is her akibat. Be jealous, yea? LOL.

X

0 comments: