Wednesday, April 8

The Clouds Poured

Choon Mei and myself today. We went jogging. Met at Pretronas at 1745 like that.

From my house, I jogged from 530 to Pretronas. I did walk, I did jog, I did pant. Eh, tiring know? The last time I really exercise was when I was in NS leh. Every Thursday at least have to run about 500m or so. And everyday always do that idiot jumping jack for more than 10 times, which was so boring and tiring. Okay, enough of rants.

Half-way walking, it started drizzle. Tiny droplets. In my heart, I went, "Shit! How to jog?! Babi, die!"

So I met Choon Mei at Pretronas. We walked to pasar malam, then.

Halfway in the pasar malam, it started raining. We thought, "Aiya, this type of rain won't go heavy." Suddenly, it poured so drastically that we ran to the shop to wait for the rain to stop/drizzle. We stood there keep asking, "How?" LOL. Like budak bodoh only. Choon Mei said, "Sure Yen Mei at home laughing at us lor because we all going to jog." Never mind, Pondan. Never mind.

Then no choice, we sat in the restaurant and ordered drinks.

If we never order, we sure kena halau. So better order something cheap. At first, I thought of ordering plain water (I sound so cheapskate) but Choon Mei say order barley.


So tadaa! We drank. Eh thirsty, know. We jogged from our house to Pretronas, then walk to pasar malam, then in the middle of the pasar malam, we ran to the restaurant. Phew, thank God I was a warrior. LOL.

Look at my eyes! I wasn't closing my eyes alright. I did look at the camera.

See our wet shirt and wet hair. Pants also wet leh.

(And this Choon Mei ar.. Tak habis-habis with her camwhoring session.)

"Don't want. Not nice."


"Eh this ugly. Again."

She memang ugly, whattt. LOL.

"This one can."

Sigh. She can make my camera tired. How I wish if my hp can ever speak.

When it was drizlling already, we walked to the pasar malam. We bought soya bean drink. So, our stomach was full of water! Can't jog. LOL. We walked and walked in the pasar malam. And I met this girl with her awfully pink sandals


which really looked disgusting. The sandals berbulu sehh! Lagi geli. Come let me show you a bigger image.


Can't hope so much on my 2 megapixels but at least... Better than nothing, right? To produce this image, it gave us hard time because the girl kept walking from left to right and Choon Mei had to pretendly look on what's selling in the store so that I can take this photo! But we didn't so bersusah-payah until we shweat la.

After much pasar malam-ing, we walked to the field again. At first, we sat in the sotong. But it was uncomfortable. So we sat on the sotong. And we saw the bigger sotong a lil bit senget.


Choon Mei said, "This one sure Yen Mei's fault. Too gemuk already." The reason is because she


stood on the left side of the sotong whatt.

Sigh, this pondan too pondan and gemuk. LOL.

Anyhoos, tomorrow! Can't wait for another. We're baking cake and jogging tomorrow.

Yay!

0 comments: