Tuesday, April 28

It Sucked Without Internet

Note: Darn, my left eye is very itchy.

And here am I, in the cyber cafe. typing this. I'm just updating.

My god. Living 4 days without any single internet connection really kills. But thank God, I'm still alive to bake cake tomorrow. Phew. LOLs.

So yea, I've been dialing 100 for gazillion times. And my call will be answered only twice or thrice. Like if I make 10 calls, 1 call will be finally answered. And that also, I have to wait damn blardy long on the phone till my ears bleed. *laughs* I'm exaggerating.

Anyhoos, I'm done with my X-ray. First time wei. And no, I did brush my teeth alright. It's just my jaws and gaps problems. Sigh. Next Monday. I think the fears and pains will run into my spine when I begin to sit on the chair to be examined.

And I'm currently waiting for my JPJ. I'm very patient. I might obtain my P in maybe 2 weeks time? I don't know. Sigh.

I'm signing out.

I'm leaving. I can't take the Cina songs on my right ear and the Malay songs on my left ear. It's killing and murdering me. LOLs. I need to repair my ears later tonight when I get home. *laughs*

I'll see you girls tomorrow morning.

Good night. I'll miss internet.

Mr technician, please come to my house la. Aiyo... Procrastinating is shit, alright. Screw Streamyx.

0 comments: