Thursday, April 23

Rant

*updated*

I'm going for my driving lessons in 5 hours time with my toothache! Mummy, I need a doctor. Damn, why do wisdom tooth has appear at such an early teen years?! I have already had one extracted on the left side, now it's on the right side. And what's worst is that after this wisdom tooth grows, I'll go see Mr Dentist and then proceed to x-ray for my braces.

Sigh!

Sorry, I'm just ranting here.

About driving, I died my engine 5 times! Maybe too nervous or something. Or maybe the engine knew I have pre pra-test. It did it on purpose. Okay, I'm crapping.

My instructor came late. So I asked -
Uncle, you so late today hor.
Yea la. My wife la. Use the car. Then I just came back from school.
Walawei.
Yea, WALAWEI.
(Uncle, don't so emotional.) *laughs*

My instructor forgot about what I'm having tomorrow. So he asked -
You, tomorrow got what?
Campfire. At IJC.
Oh, I just remember. You girl guide eh?
No, I was a Rangers.
Aiya, same la.
But wear different scarf colour. Where got the same? (I wanted to ask whether is he colour blind. But didn't. Later I kena. I die. So scared.)
Same la. Last time I was a scout. Also active. Got a lot of campfires.
Oh.
So enjoying life eh, you?
Yeah. Of course la. Sit at home got nothing to do ma.
Yea, you're correct.
Biasalah. Heheh.

Then, I go on driving. He started asking me like evaluation question about himself -
So Ramona. What you think about the way I instruct you? Scared of me ar?
No la. Uncle so funny leh. But at first memang scared la. Uncle's face.. My god.
Haha. A lot of girls say that also. But I won't scold people one. Just inform what they do wrong.
Yea, I realise that.

I forgot to put signals again -
Ramona, I'm gonna fail you.
Oh yea! My signal!
Eh, the JPJ officer won't say, "Oh, you lupa letak signal. Takpe takpe." No such thing ok?
Yea, I know. Sorry la, uncle. Forgot. *smiles*
Don't forget forget sommore ar?
Okays.

And while crossing the road. I saw a car. Still very far. So I pressed the oil letting go of the clutch. Suddenly it died -
Ramona! Brake brake brake!!
Braking la, uncle.
You want me to get heart attack ar?
No ar. If uncle got heart attack, the I instruct myself ar? Dowan la.
*laughs* That's why! I don't wanna mati so early! I still got life one.
Me too, uncle! I don't have degree also. *laughs*
*laughs* Then don't die engine.
I cannot do anything wor, uncle. The engine suka suka die.
Cannot like that. I don't wanna die know. i thought I almost die just now.
Walao, uncle. Don't so bad la.
*laughs*
*laughs* Wah, Ramona, you like me to die is it?
(Lagi I laugh. This is like another Joanne. I think I laughed for a few minutes.)
*laughs* You know the heart beat sound how or not if got heart attack? It's like bi bap bi bap bi bap!
*LAUGHS* So funny! (because what I learned for SPM is that the heart beat sounds lubdup lubdup.)

Anyway, I'm gonna have my pra-test held at 8am this Saturday -
Uncle, cannot late a bit ar like afternoon ke..
Cannot la. Why? You wanna sleep ar?
If can la. Wake up so early like gila leh.
Do your pra-test at 8 la. No choice already la. Pra-test memang morning la, girl.
Adoiiii..

Wish me luck! I just need to remember signals! Sigh.

That's my biggest problem with me.

X

0 comments: