Friday, April 17

Celebrate Me

Yesterday was my fouth driving lesson.

And I drove again as usual - from home to driving school to jalan A to driving school and back home.

What I was so happy about was I died my engine once! It was in the litar on the bukit only. I was so happy like crazy. I was like on sugar on evening.

When the traffic light went green, I almost died my engine -
"Ah! Ah! The engine going to die dy!"
(He roars my name)"RAMONAAAAAA!!! Press the oil! Press the oil. Don't die. If you die this engine, means this is your second time you die your engine."
"*laughs* No no! Not yet. I'm gonna save it!" (like superwoman weiii.)
"Good. Didn't die."

Then I told my instructor -
"Uncle, today my engine die once ny leh. I so proud of myself."
"*laughs* Ya la. Once only at the bukit, right? Think I don't know ar?"
"*laughs* Yea. Because I let the clutch go all the way like siao."
"See? *laughs*"
"*laughs*"

And I exceeded the speed limit on the road. I was supposed to be 60 but i drove about 70 -
"Oi, nyonya. Lu mau pegi mana? Why drive so fast? If this is your JPJ test, they give you fail serta-merta know."
"Really ar?"
"I'm not bluffing you la."
"Oooo.. *laughs*"
"Really. I'm not bullshitting you."
"Woah. Bullshit."
"Yea. Drive slower abit la. Later if your drive like this in your JPJ test sia-sia only fail."


Anyway, I have another lesson this Saturday at 4pm. So I don't think it's worth it for me to go MP for their PC Fair. Maybe I should skip it for the next PC Fair or something.

X

0 comments: