Tuesday, April 7

We Didn't Crawl

Out of boredom, we planned to jog. To kill time. To kill boredom. And to membakar all the fatty layers in our body!

The pondan-fied Yen Mei came to my house by car. We walked to Pretronas to meet Choon Mei there, then. She walked with her bodyguard brother to Pretronas.

We jogged. We ran. We ran out of breath. No water - which we regretted most for not bringing it. But we survived, alright.

Last resort, we went to the field near my housing area.

And as usual...


Yen Mei, my hp is still alright. Small cracks only. LOL.

Yen Mei and I sat on the swing. I balanced the see-saw by standing in the middle, without those two pigs.


Choon Mei sat on the 'sotong' - the cyclinder figure. Yea, that's what she called it. Sotong.

I went over to Choon Mei and Yen Mei came too. She wanted to sit on the sotong but she found it hard to climb on it.


Real pondan, right? Finally she managed to climb up to sit beside me. This is only the smaller sotong. Choon Mei is on the bigger sotong.

She find so hard to climb on the smaller one already, Choon Mei asked her to go on the bigger sotong.


So she pondan-ly climbed. She didn't know that her soles of her sports shoes can grip on surfaces by friction. Sigh. B3 Physics student.



Really pondan.

She finally got it there.


They looked so happy like they reached the top of Mount Everest. And to record it in my hp, there she went again:


Yen Mei tried to spoil her picture but she spoiled partly of it. Not enough la.

Around 7.15pm, we walked back to my place. We jogged too. When they stepped their feet at my doorstep, they wanted water. So we chat and we talked.

We came up with this plan - to bake cake this Thursday. Alright then. It'll be done. Yen Mei then reminded me the plan that Casey planned to make ice-cream that never happened. I forgot what's the reason.

About 8pm, they wanted to go home. But they can't drive. So they called their respective houses.


Yen Mei was using the fax machine, Choon Mei was using my house phone. So when the other line answered, Choon Mei went "Hello." followed by Yen Mei. And both of them were talking. Fuuhhh, confusion if I was on the other line.

We're going jogging again, anyway, tomorrow.

0 comments: