Friday, April 3

The Cloned Choon Mei's

We went out today. Only 3 of us. Angeline, Yen Mei and myself. That pig Choon Mei didn't come. She wanted to sleep. And another thing is that she has no transport. So, never mind.

The plan was to come around 11 something but I ended up coming later than the 2 babis. Angeline's the earliest. Super punctual wei... When I arrived there, they like buat bodoh only know. Purposely.


I had my lunch at Marrybrown. Oh yea, Marrybrown's cheaper than McD. Seriously but the meal's without fries la. So I spent about RM6 for my lunch. MB don't have such thing as service and government tax.

So we went to Cold Storage, the place where Angeline and I was walking round the pillar and I caught her and I said, "Taaaa!!!" I have no idea why I said that. Then we laughed. In the Cold Storage, we tried to be Choon Mei. And we did it! We were so lame. Asking lame stuffs and all like, "How they catch the lobster ar?", "Eh, see the asap!", "See, they got sell sheep! The sheep so cute!" Sigh, Choon Mei, you are cloned!

After we finished walking around at Cold Storage like aunties do, we went over to the kids indoor playground.


If Joanne was with us, it would be worse than this. I guess she'll be inserting a token and play with it!


She didn't insert a token. But she managed to get her arse out of the little giraffe.

We then tried to sit on kids chair.


We were like monsters wei. Oh no, the chair was still perfect, unbroken. No cracks. No nothing. Still alright just as it was before we sat on it.

Then we went upstairs to Parkson. We entered the guy's department. Sat on the chair. And Angeline snapped this:


She said we looked like sisters. And I'm very unlucky to have Yen Mei as my sister. LOL. Even my mom said that she sometimes can't differentiate between me and Yen Mei. Sigh! I have 2 twins now la?! My eldest sis and Yen Mei. Sigh.

We walked around.


And look at that perverted Angeline's smile and Yen Mei's sissy-fied face? LOL. They were so gay, i guess!

We passed by a pillar with a wallpaper of a model on it. Yen Mei got so excited. She actually kissed the wallpaper and she also did this to his nose!


Sigh, he has a helper to clean his nose. 2 helpers. I think they were high on sugar. But they had my Pepsi! Maybe the high-content-of-sugar Pepsi.

We walked around. Then Yen Mei caught this headless dummy


and wanted it as her bf. Temporal punya. LOL.

Then we walked to the Arcade and wanted to play Daytona, one time only. But then when we saw it takes 5 token to play the game, so forget about it.


We went for karaoke. Rm1 per song. It's cheaper! Yea, we're all poor but not as poor as beggars la. So we sang RM3 songs. 3 persons 3 songs. Equal.

In occasions like these, recordings are always on!

Firstly, we sang Take A Bow by Rihanna.



Yea, we sounded like frogs singing and we looked bored. Angeline was kinda high on sugar. Yen Mei is crazy screaming at the mic. I think the reason why we sang this song first was because of Joanne. In school last year, including the farewell party at Casey's house, we sang it for Joanne especially the line

"You look so dumb right, now
Standing outside my house
Trying to apologize
You're so UGLY WHEN YOU CRY
Please, just cut it out."

Then we sang Aerosmith's I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing.



Angeline was so high, right? I don't know what strucked on her. Yen Mei also. The first thing we laughed when we started singing was the vocalist's lips. OMG! And Casey Leong Cheao Lih was back in the video. Angeline was so emotional. Just like Casey back here before she went to Taiwan.

In this song, we didn't really sing. We screamed and shouted. Even my mic in the phone can't take it. LOL. I couldn't stop laughing, as you can see. Too hilarious. Look, Angeline wanted to kiss Yen Mei's eyes when the line "I want to kiss your eyes"!!! And the "Yeah Yeah" part! After that song finished, our throats were to tired. And we had to breathe before the next song.

Lastly, we sang Hit Me Baby One More Time by Britney Spears.



At first, she sang Oh baby baby, right? No subtitle know! We all like, "shit... then how to sing?" Then when the subtitle came out, pheww... We can siao again! Yea, Angeline was emo again. And what's best is that she cut most of herself out of the video! LOL. At the ending of the song, the subtitle and the song didn't meet at all. So we just mumbled. We were like a bunch of noobs. Angeline's "Still believe" can't put to a stop till the song ended.

After we finished all 3 songs, we were so tired. Phew.

Then we went to a shop. Angeline wanted to buy waffles. The guy behind the caunter wasn't around. So Angeline went through her purse. Suddenly when the guy was behind the caunter already, she got shocked and said, "Oiihhh!" so loudly. Yen Mei and I started laughing. Then the guy behind the caunter also became friendly to us because of Angeline. LOL.

At 3.45pm, we watched The Unborn.


Kinda scary for me. First time watch horror movie. Fuhhh.. I watched the scene where the daytime is. Nighttime, I closed my eyes! Scary a bit la for me. So I kinda wasted my RM9. But never mind. I sleep alone in weekdays, you know! That's why I didn't wanna watch the night scene. Don't ask me the storyline. I only know that little guy was haunting for his grandniece.

I didn't watch it until the end. I watched about 1 hour. Then I went out of the cinema and went home. My brother fetched me home after he fetched my mom to Sentral. Yea, my mom is out of Malacca for about 5 days.

So I'll be taking over her job as a housewife, I guess. Doing all the houseworks.

Yea yea, Angeline, Cinderella..

0 comments: