Saturday, April 25

There Was A Clown. There, The Circus!

Note: Screw Streamyx. I'm on Celcom broadband now. Sigh!

I went for the IJC campfire themed Circus.


I used Jia Chun's pass. But this ain't her pass. This was Angeline's pass which has been 'destroyed' by pondans. Kena step la. When the wind blew, it was berkibar-ing.


We saw little juniors. Teachers. Friends. Plenty.

We had good laughs.


Scary moment was the part when Chia Huey showed us a fake lizard. The rubber lizard. OMG. But I didn't scream. I just looked at it with fear and trembling. But after a few seconds, I knew it was a fake one.

So campfire began. The opening item. They suck.


The MC, the sang wrongly for the 'Campfire's Burning' song. Swt. Angeline at the back was showing the hand sign. Angeline, you understand this. LOL. No. Only both of us understand! LOL.

No matter how it was, last year's campfire was better. Calynn agreed with me also. *laughs*

Overall, it was boring *yawns*. So we started to camwhore.


And that babi Joanne as usual, screwed our picture.


Sigh! Hopeless mother of mine. LOL.

We sat down at chat among ourselves while the little kids


enjoyed themselves.

And not forgetting, camwhoring again.


To kill boredom and time la.

Take 2:


Mr James appeared at the back that looked like ghost. Eee. I'm so scared. *laughs*

Take 3:


Chia Huey looked toothless. LOL! Sorry for the low quality picture. Blame the lighting.


Sigh! Never mind.

This year's campfire... They're like having economy downturn too. Banners, stage, programme books, passes all looked shrunk. To save money, I guess.

Anyway, I met with Mr Tay. He thought I was Ronald. Who the heck was that? How can a girl's name be Ronald? LOL. Then I told him I'm Ramona. He went han tze with his "Oooohhhh.." He thought I am 20 this year. And what have I been doing for the past 2 years. Form 4 la. What the ... I just took SPM last year some more.

But he was a nice teacher. Sporting one.

Anyhoos, I did my pra-test. Woke up at 6.40am wei. Slept at 12.30am last night. Imagine that. While waiting for my turn to come, I was yawning and my instructor caught me and he pointed at me. My god. I was still yawning. I didn't care much.

But I scored 92/100 for it! Yay. But that examiner kept talking to me just now in the car that I felt like asking him to shut up. Every movements I did, he was talking and talking. Swt. I wanted to ask him does he need any H20 to consume? But nahh... Concentrate on my driving. He said I was good on the track. And for the record, I didn't die my engine!

Celebrate me.

0 comments: