Sunday, April 12

Lessons Learnt

Note: No pics this time. Sorry!

Today was my second lesson of L. What I did was I was instructed to drive from my house to the driving course. Then I did Jalan A - the new road that I haven't learn yesterday.

Normally when you enter in the car, you have to do all the 5 points checked, right? I did one by one -
First, what you have to do?
Adjust seat. *Adjusts*
Second?
Mirror lor. *did the mirrors*
Third?
Gear?
No! Cannot. Seat belt first la. You wanna die ar if you don't wanna wear?
Oh yea! LOL. Dowan to die la, uncle. I still so young. *Wore the seat belt* Degree also belum dapat.
Always remember, third step always wear belt or not you won't be so safe when driving.
Ok.
*Then continues the 4th and 5th steps*
Ok, jalan!
Err, ok.

What happened was, I kept looking at the gear while changing. So Mr Instructor, Mr P. (who's my parents' friend), told me to not look at the gears while changing to biasakan diri la. I tried. When changing it, I can't find the gear. My hands were like belonging-to-a-blind-person-searching-for-something. So, I asked him while pressing the clutch and letting go the oil, "Uncle, where's the gear?" He said, "It's still here. I never cabut it out also." Then I laughed. Then I managed to get it and change. He said, "Aiyo.." LOL!!

And while driving, Mr P. talked to me about phenomenon stuffs like flood -
Your house got flood ar since now always rain?
No ar.

And about Mydin as well -
You know why here jam or not?
No. Because of accident? The drivers is stupid because they don't know how to cross?
No la. Mydin la. Everybody go ma. Your family got go ar?
No.
Mine also no.
Haha. Ok.

About cars -
Your house ar.. the cars all manual or auto?
Manual because auto more expensive.
Yalor. And manual is faster eh?
Yeah.
My car also use manual.
(eer, uncle, I didn't ask.)

About idiot car (that's what he said) in front of mine stopping at the curved road -
See this stupid car. Maybe not stupid, they're idiot.
Yeah! LOL. Why'd they stop here? Actually can go straight and then enter the right lane right?
Yea, so clever ar you.
(Biasalah..) *smiles*
*honks at the front car* See? Magic.
LOL. Maybe they fail their JPJ or they bribe. That's why driving not good.
Ya lor.

And when I accidentally died the engine on the bukit - I said
Aiyok... Die dy. How?
Never mind. Press the clutch. Don't worry. I at here. The car won't die wan.
LOL. Ok.

When I realised I was slow compared to the public vehicles -
Uncle, I slow la. Can I drive faster ar?
What's the speed limit here?
60.
Maximum is 60 lor. Cannot go faster.
Alaaa...


Went back to the course, I did all 3 features, the side-parking, the bukit and the 3 point turn.

While doing the 3 point turn, when I was very tired of turning the steering -
Uncle, heavy la the steering. I lazy wanna turn dy. Got 2 more turns. *panting for air*
You have to learn to turn la. When the car is stationary, the steering like stone one.
Walao. Uncle, you turn for me la.
You turn yourself! Then can become muscular ma when you go in college.
Uncle, but I go college to study.
Never mind la. Show off a bit. No need go gym. Can ask them learn driving here.
Wah, uncle, but I very tired. Pause awhile can?
Cannot.
Ok, I turn slowly la. LOL!

This time, my 3 point turn sucked because I turned too fast. Mr P said, "Eh nyonya, tak sabar sabar eh, si nyonya ni?" Then I said, "Ya la. Tak boleh tahan la lambat lambat." XD

Anyway, I'm going for the third class this Wednesday morning. Hopefully the number of times I died the engine reduces.

Anyhoos, tomorrow we're going jogging. Let's get physical this time. LOL. See ya, you 3 girls tomorrow.

X

1 comments:

-mel-

funny funny funny!
XD
"my car also use manual.
(err, uncle i didn't ask.)"
hahahahaha!!!