Wednesday, April 22

Gobal Warming

Music recommendation: You Found Me by The Fray.

The sky is blue,
with thin layered clouds,
the sun ray,
burning our epidermis alive,


we sweat,
we tanned,
we burned.

Global warming is killing us slowly.

That's just one so random lines.

Anyhoos, I'm going for IJC campfire this Friday! Circus themed. Back to school. Let's see how yea? Yea, I can make it. My driving lessons is brought earlier to tomorrow. So, I hope I can do well in my pre pra-test lesson.

And about Nestum, she's alright already. Yesterday, she couldn't stand at all. She looked depressed. But after seeing her Dr. Magic, she was able to walk again yesterday evening. But you can tell it from her face that she was in pain.

Anyway, Choon Mei, I hope I won't get your sickness. My nose... Oh yea, try to make it for campfire!

Sigh.

X

0 comments: