Saturday, April 18

My Sixth Sense.

Note: Yes, I still drink milk.

Is to save the engine from dying. LOL. I'm crapping.

I just finished my fifth lesson. I died my engine twice on track but zero on the road. Not a compliment.

I had a good nap before I went for my lesson. And that's one mistake because when Mr. P asked me to change my gear -
"Huh? What gear?"
"Gear 4 la, my dear. What's wrong with you?"
"Oh, just wake up la, uncle.."
"*laughs* Oh, otak belum bangun eh?"
"*laughs* I think so. =P"

And I rocked at my side-parking that another instructor told me to do my JPJ tomorrow. I just said, "Tak nak! Takut la." My instructor laughed at his colleague.

Besides, my 3 point turn... I seem to get it right. But what I always do is either I turned too fast or too slow. Dang! I need to polish it tomorrow.

I'm tired now. Non-power steering kancil kills me. Sigh.

My pra-test is this coming Saturday. And tomorrow, I'll be doing my lesson like pra-test. My instructor wanted me to prepare myself like pra-test so in pra-test, I'll know what to do since I'll be informed what I've done wrong in tomorrow's lesson. *shivers*

But for now, I'll just assume that another lesson's over and it's a step closer to getting a P!

I wonder who will be my first and foremost passenger? My instructor told me that I can actually drive. And I'll say that driving without any music kills. I somehow 'played' music in my head while I was driving.

So Choon Mei, next time when you sit my car, you won't be sleeping ya. You can sing along whatever song you want but please, I've had enough of your "This is real, this is me" song. Blehhhs.

X

0 comments: