Sunday, April 19

My Pre of the Pra-test

Note: About my previous post, I somehow typed wrongly. =) It was supposed to be fifth lesson. My mistake. After SPM already la... *smiles*

I was so tensioned this afternoon before my class that I went to sleep for a while of about 20 minutes.

The pre of pra-test... I did it with my instructor but I scored 16/20 for today, which I think I sucked, though.

My mistakes
#1 late signals.
#2 I turned into a curved road by using my 4th gear. Forgot to change.
#3 late signals again.
#4 I accidentally died my engine.

"You can actually drive but you always forget something like signals. Don't pakai driveeeee only. This is not your country."
"Oooo.. Ok, uncle. *laughs* I tension la, uncle. So just now afternoon when I felt the tensionness, I went to sleep."
"Aiyo, like pig la. Sleep only. Yesterday I come also you just woke up from sleep."
"Hehe! That one wanna kill time. This one tension."

Talking about engine, I died my engine once only! Woot. But it was on the road. Not on the track.

This Friday will be another lesson. My seventh. The another pre of pra-test. Then maybe next week, I'll go for my JPJ. Then, if I'm good at it, I'll get my P!

Anyways, I'm trying to reduce my internet usage. I'm getting bored with it. So I'm trying to go for another alternative eventhough I feel that it sucks and makes me more bored with it, that is the tee-vee!

Wish me luck with browsing the channels. Seriously, I don't know what is so interesting of watching tv with their ads and boring dramas.

Sigh.

A month plus to go. By then, I'll be resuming back to my studies. Yay!

X

0 comments: