Saturday, June 13

Something to Share

i lightened up my day (since my day today was totally screwed and really shitty) by watching videos:



watch this. my god. i laughed with my sis in front my tv. big screen, the more funnier it is. and plus, my sis is really budak gila. so she's very influential. i liked the part where the star trek guy kena electric shock. omg. damn funny. lol.

i salute the director of the video for making the characters looked like the real characters. they looked like the exact characters wei. like jason mraz and britney spears. fuyoh.

and today we had dinner over at johny's restaurant in jusco. my dad asked
mona, you wanna have steamboat or not?
i don't know. you decide la.
i think we don't want steamboat la. the boat very small. not enough for the 6 of us. we have steamship la. because ship is bigger than boat.
daddy, you know you're lame or not?
no. i can walk what. i'm not lame.
no no. u don't get what i mean. what i mean was you making a joke that i cannot laugh. nobody is laughing. *points at my sisters looking at the menu*
oh.
slow la you.

choon mei, what have you done to my father ar? lol.

then when it's paying time, my mom took out her card and wanted to pay. i asked my dad:
eh 'dy, why let mummy pay? last time when you both go for a date also you let her pay ar?
*nods his head jokingly*
walaowei! where can like that? fine, next time if i have a bf that brings me for a date, i won't bring my wallet, just IC.
wah. eh wife, see your daughter.
(everybody laughed)

i made my stand. XD

i love my dad. he's crappy. can ask yen mei. lol.

0 comments: