Tuesday, June 9

Shocked?

i drove my ranger and my, i can't get used to it. the cause: i seldom drive that car since my dad often use it. so mom forced me to drive her this morning immediately after my morning class. i drove her to tailor, market and plant nursery. i got used to it finally. but there was slight jerkings but the engine didn't die. yay for me for that. lol.


people often say riving the ranger and the innova is wah! so big! i remembered when the first time i drove to pasar malam with my mother. scary la. my mom was so scared of my driving that she even wore the seat belt even though it was in the taman.

billy worse. my god. when i waited for him outside his house, he came walking and opened the gate. then he saw my car, he looked at the front of my car till the back and his eyes were so huge. i laughed at him.

ps. my first car i drove was the ranger. and i seriously felt nothing. i was cool. haha.

am glad that friends dared to sit my car. but seriously, i'm scared of sitting yenmei's, joanne's or casey's car. damn phobia that they'll ruin the car or use the wrong way. hehe.

and i'm used to people looking at me weirdly when i drive the innova or ranger.

once a friend of my mom asked me:
so girl, what you drive to college? what car?
the innova.
HA?! wah, my husband got innova also i scared to drive his innova. i drive my myvi only. you can drive ar?
ya, just drive only la. nothing one.
wah!

went to choonmei's place after my afternoon class today. to teach her some photoshop skills. i'm too free already? no no. mid term's coming already. short sem kills la wei. thank god i'm done with the prissana drama. phew. i stayed at her place for about 2 hours.

and the moment i wanna leave her house, her buntut gatal wanna sit my car. yoh. choon mei, i told you i can help you scratch ar since you only have 10 fingers. lol. so i drove around her taman for 1 round then i dropped her at her doorstep.

but i'm no one's driver ok. and please don't ask me to be any of your driver. to those who have their P stickers and P license, please make use of them ok. i don't get paid for driving people. haha.

anyway, i've never seen any pictures of nestum lately here.


so here you go. she sniffs. not bite ok. i don't know why pondanfym and itik so scared of her. i think nestum is thinking that you people are a couple of pondans. haha. but i tell you, she sniffs like nobody's business. she sniffed my face before. geli, right? very mischevious la.

and lately, my sister bought her cheese to eat during tea-time. but actually, she has no such thing as tea-time. you give her 10 plates of rice, she'll eat 10 of them.


and she's so huge already. how old is she? 8 months. still puppy. not even 1 year old wei. i'm my parents are finding a mate for her so we can get pups! a golden retriever one though. so who's willing to sacrifice? XD

she's a good barker. without any reason, she'll bark. she even barks at birds.

i guess she can give some tutorials on how to bark.

okays, i gotta get back to my unfinished assignment. supposed to finish it in class but i was slow. hehe.

0 comments: