Tuesday, June 16

Almost Done

yays. my assignment 3 is gonna finish. just need a good printer (gonna use my college's antique printer but full coloured ink. blueks. eh the processor is windows xp heh. don't look down on them.) and some gums and cards. ta-daa.

then comes assignment 4 and final exam. then i'm in holiday mood for 3 damn weeks! be jealous, mmu-ians! be! don't hide your feelings since your semester break is only for 1 week. blueks. lol.

i'm doing the the american degree programme, by the way.

anyhoos, i'm loving the poeple in my malaysian studies class though. they're hilarious people.

during class in the a/c plant:
ramona ramona. got tortoise! come and see.
hah? really ar? ok ok.
(a few seconds)
eh the tortoise so far away edi laa.
never mind la. see. cute or not?
(lecturer came) wah. see the tortoise. very big.

see, my lecturer is real sporting as well. a/c plant is a place of distraction already. plus, there's a swimming pool nearby.

when jotting down names for report, my lecturer asked the guys:
eh you all don't wanna jot down the names ar? now you can remember each and everyone of their names is it?
haha. no. i can't remember.
then why don't wanna jot down? not interested is it?
ya. i'm not interested in the girls. all of them like older than me one.
haha. no la. some of us here are younger or even same age as you, like ramona. *giggles*
(i was like, "what? eh why must be me one?" in my heart.)

damn, the thing is all lecturers know my name and myself. during college algebra, my working method was used to be an example for peter and gang. and during college orientation, my name was used as an example of a graduating student. and during malaysian studies also? omg. *dies*

can't they choose other students to be their example?

oh yea, my dad has been lame lately. lol. when my mom's arms were itchy:
eh di (sometimes my mom calls him that), tangan gua gatal la.
angkat tu tangan, potong buang. dah no more itchy dah.

omg. lame, right? but my dad insists he isn't lame at all. thank god another lamer isn't here for 3 months.

ps. my life is better without choon mei the itik. hah!

pps. to some mmu-ians, please don't think your university's computer is damn wonderful okay. apa laa. can menyakitkan the mata one. sigh.

ppps. i've thought of studying in the US next year for 3 years for my degree. and the responses were shocked-ish - ha?! i've consulted only my parents and family. didn't consult my friends, though. we seldom meet already.

pppps. i shall blog in bm sometime. just you wait for the time to laugh till you choke. lol.

0 comments: