Friday, June 26

*screams!*

finished class an hour earlier. rushed on doing the assignment given. it was only 4 of us. so we got our work done 1 hour earlier. and then we belah from class.

then i continued playing bejweled when i got home. blame dora. i watched her playing yesterday that made me got glued to it. i played and played till around 2 something. then i belah when billy came to fetch me for movies!


horror movie. can't sit with yen mei anymore. it's like i don't know what's she screaming about. adverts also she wanna scream already.

and she scream the most. billy also complained. hahaha. he said when the scary part was coming, he closed his ears first because yen mei screamed facing him all the time. haha. my side plak, i sit at the corner. beside me was the floor. haha. i scream also. but not as much as that sissy. haha. when came the scary part, i used my bag and close my eyes.

yen mei's fav phrase - "i pluck all your hair ar!" lol! because i kept scaring her. hahaha.

the old lady. yoh. like bo kam guan if appear in the movie a bit lor. everytime also she come out. buntut dia. hahahha.

haha. yea, i didn't drive today. was lazy. plus, billy was the one who offered himself to fetch me. so save my foot energy a little in pressing the clutch.

i'm lazy already. blek blek blek.

0 comments: