Thursday, June 11

Semi-OKU

note: i went to stygix 4 times today. and the staff there knows which school i was from and they know i don't speak mandarin. omg.
erm, xiao jie, ni lai i sia.
*walks to the caunter*
(bla bla bla bla in mandarin)
another lady at the caunter: ni bu ke yi ken ta jiang hua yi. ta bu ming bai.
oh oh. please sign here to certify you received this router in good condition.
*laughs* ok ok.
*laughs* sorry ar, i didn't know you can't speak mandarin.
can la. a little bit only lor.
ooo.
people at the caunter: LOL!


i'm semi-oku starting for today for 5 days straight. actually i supposed to be semi-OKU last week but i didn't feel any pain at all. but i can't stand too long already now. so my mom told me to go to the traditional chinese shop to do my heel.

and i did it.


i wore the ankle guard some more.

when the guy who did my heel twisted and turned my foot, i almost died in front of him wei. it hurt so much i felt like i'm fainting. thank god i didn't scream at his ears. lol.

and i went to class like usual. but i wore slippers. one good thing about my college is you can wear what you want except for pyjamas. don't ever appear in class in your pyjamas. so i wore my slippers.


and i drove as well. nothing happened. i drove as usual.

you know what's wrong with my heel? i slipped my heels against the longkang's solid body. the ground was uneven. so i slipped. and one week later, i can't stand for long on that foot.

i need some love now! no no. maybe not.

my foot needs some love!

i had something like this kind of problem back in sembrong camp. i laughed at elynn for her bandaged foot. but after a few days, i pulak yang kena.

but i can't remember what happened that my foot became that. i was tempang though. maybe i twisted my ankle or something. but i didn't receive any love. instead, people like kua, din, omane, rowena and sangeetha came asking, 'mona! ape kena ni?'

they need some love education. haha.

but shit, i'm missing sembrong! die die die.

ps. the pk classes with the kiddy songs. omg. because now i'm doing my assignment and i hate it. i don't know where to start. =S

0 comments: