Sunday, June 7

Say I'm Forgetful

you know. these few weeks after i got my P, i started driving but i've been forgetful.

in college, the moment i've parked my car perfectly to proof to you peeps that im sucha peletak kereta yang bagus (after much coming out checking whether my car is in the box, i know. i'm damn kayu. haha), i'll always press the lock button to lock my car. then i walked towards my class. but after a few steps, i walked back to my car and check whether did i lock my car.

i guess the staffs were thinking that i'm really old. once i got this from mr eddie:
ramona, you just arrived and you wanna go back already?
haha. no no. i'm gonna check my car whether is it locked or not. hehe.
OH! okay okay.

omg. embarassing wei.

the other day when i went out with my girls also. i asked them whether did i lock my car. then when we were in vincci, i asked did i pull my handbrake. and casey answered, YES la! lol.

i shall be more confident in my memory. lol.

ps. i'm hooked to prissana, the thai drama! *dies* it's a nice show indeed.

0 comments: