Monday, June 8

It's Back Again

aw. classes are gonna start tomorrow morning. and i'll go frowning at my mom for my classes - i can't sleep any longer! and i'll be having a cup of milk for my breakfast. sigh. yes, whenever i have any morning class, i'll go off with a cup of milk. then i leave home for class.

but there'll be new students from across asia tomorrow in class. ya, they were delayed due to some technical problems. eh girls, don't ask me to take them out for you people to see ok. i shall wash your eyes with clorox then. XD

what's best is that i only have classes for 3 days this week. so happy. i'm gonna have another holiday this friday! yay yay! *claps hands* *claps hands harder*

but again, i'll be driving alone tomorrow. singing alone. looking at vehicles rushing here and there. red, green, yellow! there'll be no pokerdot/pokergame/pokerface argument (choon mei and joanne were stupid that moment.) no screams. no shouts. no bidadari garisan (angeline). *smiles* no pondan. no itik. no emo. no muka tembok. it'll only be me and my file. but i'll love the moments of peace with radio and cds.

as for the mmu-ians, all the best for orientation. they'll suck your energy out. nyahaha! i've seen my sis gone through that that's why i know. it's tiring, right?

0 comments: