Monday, June 22

I'm Happy *smilesss*

mom spoiled me yesterday. i drove her to melaka mall. and we shopped. actually i was finding for a pair of sandals for myself because my nestum went to blardy bite and chew my shoes till i don't even have any slippers to wear. almost 1 month i've been using my mom's slippers. i wear slippers to classes, btw.

and you know what. i thought i went to get myself a pair of new sandals. but my mom asked -
you want a handbag? since your handbag so old and ugly.
mummy, how can you say my bag ugly? haha. you sure?
yes. go and pick one la. one that you like the most among here.
i don't want la. i don't wanna waste money.

the saleslady laughed at me. babi wei. i just smiled at her and giggle. then my mom went picking handbags for herself.

parkson was on sale. and not many people was around.

so mom and i went to the shoes section. i love shopping with my mom. she makes everything that i put on looks nice. unlike pondanfym. asked me to wear some ahsow's kinda sandals. sigh.

i got myself a santa barbara marie janes. *dies* it was on sale okay. and my mom said can after a few confirmations. lol.

then we went back to the handbags. and my mom asked me to pick a handbag for myself that suits the shoes. omg. i thought i was dreaming. the indian saleslady came again and she laughed -
so you wanna get it or not?
let me think first la. (asks my mom) mummy, you sure i can pick one?
yes la. how many times i say. you go pick one for yourself. since everytime when we go shopping, you seldom buy things.
omg! really? okay la.

so she bought for me a pair of shoes and a handbag. and she got herself a handbag.

i love leather. haha.

it's red! cinta aku.

i won't post any pictures here. hehe.

okays, i have to get back to books! federation of malaya... 1st february... sigh. i just need to get over it tomorrow and it's done.

anyhoos, i'm gonna be a full-time housewife, taking over my mom's place for a few days. angeline, cinderella is back! haha.

0 comments: