Friday, June 5

Excitement

note: im on holiday! monday too! and next friday as well. i love my lecturer. haha!

was rushing in the morning. saw joanne while having breakfast. mom spotted her first because i was busy eating. i was hungry ok! so most of the time i was concentrating on my food.

then i went home. and had my bath again. the weather, my goodness, so panas. thank god i didn't suffer from any dehydration. then i left for mbo.

i took my time while driving. listening to music. radio. went to itik's house. (my god, i became their driver. some people who had their P still didn't make use of it. sigh!) picked itik and casey.


and this is the moment when my car started to explode. they talk. they laugh. very unusual to me since i drive alone everyday to college.

but sometimes i did make some noise in the car like laughing or smiling when i see any friends on the road driving like the other day i met billy at the traffic light. i do sing too in the car. they heard it just now. *smiles*


then went to pondan's place. i didn't really entered her place la. she waited outside for me. what a good pondan. she brought her little sister as well, who is much much more cuter than she is. bahaha!


see, she like tak pernah nampak kereta for her whole life heh? lol.


so there were 5 of us in the car. judging and learning and watching me on how i drive. how i turn. how i handle clutch. sigh. they sounds like they failed their jpj forever heh? sigh. sad case. i appreciate my instructor.


selepas itu, mulalah saat mengcamwhore.


while waiting for the traffic to turn green. a few seconds is really precious to choon mei wei. sigh. thank god she going to ns. then my hp will rest more than when she's around. what a relief. choon mei, the ns camp will always welcome you whenever you wanna go to ns again. no matter how many times. we will help you. lol.


we went to mcd since this itik belum makan breakfast. so mengitikkan, right? sigh. when wanna eat also so susah, must sit down and think long long baru she move her butt to queue up. never mind. 2 more weeks, you go away already. we cannot wait for it. lol.

then we went shopping around jusco. guardian, popular, watsons. that itik pulak, go toilet wanna sell her cake. she's always like that. worse than me. haha.

then we went to buy ticket and waited for angeline. 6 of us excluding casey. then around 1.30pm, i sent casey to her taska nearby. in the car they had this theory of lets-see-who-shouts-the-loudest. sigh. but they didn't really scare me at all.




they buat bising banyak in my car know. my goodness.

we watched
damn nice, u know. but poor thing, my suami angeline tidur 60% of the movie. she too tired. sigh. but thanks anyway for belanja-ing me for the movie. it was a treat for my birthday wei. so long already. haha.

i like the roman soldier. omg. tak tentu pasal, no war, no nothing, he go and act in the grass running like orang gila wei. lol! i laughed like mad. then he met the squirrel. bahaha! ok ok. spoiler. sorry. wanna know more, go and watch yourself la. i enjoyed myself in the cinema. laugh like mad. my rating for this movie - 10/10.

after the movie, we went for karaoke. the rm1 per song. save money ma. we don't go to jetty. jetty for high class people. lol.


don't ask me why the picture so small. i myself pun tak tau. but i tell you, joanne song like to syok sendiri. lol.



this is our third song. the first few songs really sucked. no subtitle. choon mei pressed one button and it automatically play one malay video. so we only sang 3 songs. like really really sing.

second song we sang was 'i don't wanna miss a thing' again. but i didn't record it. my bad. i pressed the wrong button. hehe.

then we sang



mamma mia. got no other songs to sing.

then after singing, we stayed in the room still. doing nothing but killing our time.



this was the 2nd video, u know. babi joanne la. she sat on my phone sekali. die everything. battery all terkeluar. but i recorded it again!


we went out and used the lift. i love this picture. look at angeline, she was still in dreamland. padan her muka. tidur pukul 5. this morning she can message me at 5am telling me what time she's coming to meet us some more. budak gila. inilah tamparannya. haha. mengantuk. eh but angeline, u kinda wasted your rm9 by sleeping, you know.

then after that angeline went back. a few minutes later, we also balik.


see budak gila.

i had to lock my doors in order for me to go home safely and peacefully, you know. can camwhore with my car some more, you know they all. lebih wei. i reverse a bit, they also go behind. haha! i ketawa in the car. then they camwhore again, i was on gear 1. i let go the clutch a little bit. haha. again i laughed.

i love holidays!

0 comments: