Sunday, June 21

Happy Father's Day

to all dads!

meet my daddy. he ain't camera shy like my mom is.


you lighten up everything by saying something funny or lame. but sometimes you are so lame that i can't even try to laugh at your jokes.

the other day, my mom spoke to him about her arm -
eh di, my tangan gatal la.
lu angkat lu mia tangan pergi potong buang. dah tak gatal.
*silence*

but i know some of you here enjoys my dad's lame jokes. yesterday kanusha rang my house. and my dad answered the phone. then he called me saying "ramona! your enemy call you." i'm sure kanusha was laughing while waiting for my answer.


you can camwhore too! to kill time with me over at grandm'a house. hehe.

i didn't force him. i just asked him to pinjam his hp. then i go click! XD

you sacrificed your time when i was in sembrong camp for service to the country by visiting me twice a week when you should be going fishing. (i was the one who asked him to come twice a week, not every week.)

thanks for also letting me out each and everytime my friends plan to go out. and you already know that of all places, we'll meet each other at dp's mcd. lol.

anyhow, i love the way you are! you rock. (i sound like my daddy's a rockstar. =P)

0 comments: