Tuesday, June 23

I'm Partly Free

yay! today was awesome. i'm free already. i'm done with my mid-terms. it's over. i'm left with assignment and the final exam.

i'm happy as (points above)

i'll be online with no guilt already! i went to class at 1330 and came out at 1420. how fast did i do my paper? super! i was the first to pass up some more. gila wei. can't wait to finish it. haha.

oh ya, i walked damn a lot today. i went to kota cemerlang (by myself) to get another free $$ for my studies. yeah, go obtain a blue form at the tabung pendidikan there. fill in the form and pass it up back to the people in charge there. and walaa, wait for a month or less, the $$ will be in your account. it's rm200. same as the one at japerun. gonna apply it again for degree next year.

anyhoos, i need shirts! shit. i've been wearing the same thing over and over again to class. a cycle. monday i wear sad colours, tuesdays i wear green, wednesday pink, thursday yellow, friday happy colours. i can predict. yoh.. haha.

and i got picked 3 times in my morning class! babi wei. miss qjl only remembers my name among the malaysian students, i guess. and i'm always the first to start the activity in class. argh! but the morning class was good. can't forget. my qjl asked a guy if he's a girl. omg. the class laughed like mad. just because he wore earrings on both side of his ears. XD

ps. i drove with gear 5 today! blueks joanne! you can only drive in your school track with L and till gear 4. lol!