Wednesday, June 24

Made Something For Self

class has been a blast la wei. i kept laughing. in every class. but i wasnt high on sugar! lol. lecturers and friends cracked me up. ms yan with her mouse clicking and shaking the mouse and blaming the computer is too old. ms ju lee for her hesitation of gender of the guy. my god. that's the funniest. haha.

can't wait for summer party!

anyhoos, i made something for myself. something much more special than what my mom made. usually, whatever i do that involves cooking and using my mom's utensils, she'll monitor me. but since she's away, i challenged myself to cook something for myself when i was hungry.

the inspiration came from the moment i opened the refrigerator door yesterday when i was real hungry. my stomach was screwing from evening wei. and dang, i saw a packet of red beans. and i remembered when was the last time i had red beans soup.

i googled it (pure honesty! in fact, i cooked it before but i wanted to make it more special since it's for myself.) and ta-daa. today i cooked myself one with extra sagos. usually, my mom won't put any additional items. but i did! ha!


i'm gonna tell my mom about this as soon as she is back home here tomorrow! XD she'll get shocked and say, 'ha?!' lol. can't imagine. her facial expression would be priceless.

i started off when i reached home after my whacky class.

went to cut the pandan leaves. ok, seriously, i'm not good at this. another pure honesty! haha. i cut the short ones!


smaller than my A4 paper size wei. but when my mom cuts the pandan leaves, fuyoh. damn besar.

and i folded it.


it turned out to be super cute!

making this chinese dessert is like bakign cake also. but you just have to wait a little shorter. 30 minutes. yen mei, don't laugh ar that i set the oven to 1 hour to bake the cake last time.


after 30 mins, i put it all in.

and after seeing this, i decided to share it with my brother. even though i know he only drinks the soup. i can't finish the whole thing okay. i'm not ng choon mei. she must be starving in ns now i guess. kenape? tak cukup makan mia pasal. lol!


i told you. wednesday is pink. sigh. i really didn't refer back to my post and see what i shall wear okay. i was blank when i opened my cupboard last night. then i picked the pink.


when parents are not around, you work your way out to solve your starvation. it worked for me.

anyways, i'm VERY free right now. i'm done with my poster assignment.


yes, i did it with cleo magazine. really.

and i'm done with my mid-terms. and i'm killing time now doing housework. i ganti tempat mak saya sementara. temporary job. haha.

i'm hesitating to trim my hair. it's like crap now. but i want back my long hair. *dies*

PS. ming ceh, remember to call me after you guys' photoshoot okays? *smiles*

0 comments: