Saturday, May 30

Almost Pended It

note: the radio is killing my ears by playing 'i'm yours' by jason mraz countless times. but but but, my little ultraman, juelyssa, has a blog here!

my header. i almost gave up on designing one. lazy laaa. i have my studies. i have restaurant city. i can't concentrate on my header. maybe im not as free as before. but i did one. finally. simple one.

for those headers that i did, i had brilliant mind about designing. but now the heart has lost for designing. maybe something in my heart is the one who created the problem.

or is it tuesday's fault? this tuesday i'm gonna have a short test on malaysian studies. yea, very kiasu, right? american degree kills. lol.

let's see what's on my header on monday okays?

anyway, what's with the weather? it's really burning hot.

ps. i'm gonna watch night at the museum 2! yea, i'm kinda outdated, right? i know some of you watched it already. i'm in college now la. unlike you all. so free. just waiting for your university intakes.

i miss holidays. shit, my holidays will be in august.

babi laaa.

0 comments: