Tuesday, May 5

My Biggest Obstacle

in obtaining a P for myself, for good.

first off, i woke up at 6.45am (i know. damn early, right?) to brush my teeth. it took me 15 minutes. i counted. (got nothing else to do what.) then took nestum (as in the food form. not my nestum ok!) and had it for my breakfast. watch tv. and left for driving school.

after all the roundings around malacca, finally we reached the driving school at 9am. and i waited till 11am since my turn started from 11am onwards. my number was 84, the last 2 numbers.

i killed time. it was 12pm and i was still sitting on the plastic chair. about 1pm, i started my bukit. i tell you, the handbrake was damn hard. i couldn't manage to bring the handbrake down till i have to use BOTH MY HANDS to bring it down. there was an instructor watching shouting at me, "oi, lembek eh?" i just laughed at myself.

i went up and down the bukit. i took my form. and i was being questioned -
amoi.
ya?
apa nama ah?
ramona.
oh, cantik eh nama. ok. pass. kau boleh buat parking.
ok. (runs to the shade and waited for my turn to do parking)

and my turn came for doing the parking. i did it perfectly. just as what i've learnt. myself and other guy was doing parking at the same time, by the way. and when i was on gear 1 turning out of the parking lot, i heard the tiang being banged. my god. i was so scared that i was the one who did it. so the officer on the top said, "keluar." but he didn't say who. so i came out. "kau masuk balik la, amoi." phew. i thought it was me.

so i did my 3 point turn. it was perfect. the car was straightened and everything. *bangga*

so i went to the officer to claim my form. i was asked
amoi, kenapa tadi keluar?
oh sebab saya ingat saya yang salah.
aiyo. bukan awak la. dia. itu lelaki.
haha. saya dah tahu.


(takes the form. walks away)
amoi
ya?
cantik eh nama.
ya la. apa-apa la. thankiu. bye! (walks down the stairs)

it was 1.20pm. fast, right? pro ma. *bangga* always do until like i wanna muntah already what. LOL.

i waited for my turn to do the jalanraya test. i did it at 2.30pm wei.


and i scored 17/20! i passed! i was so happy until i said "terima kasih, tuan." with my smiling face and shiny teeth. LOL. i guess the officer would have thought i'm diagnosed with penyakit gila babi. *laughs*

i didn't bribe, for your information.

my instructor will be so proud and happy for me. *smiles*

anyway, there's an addition of a member into my bag.


my portable toothbrush. so everywhere i go, after every meal i have outside, i'll brush my teeth. that's what i was instructed to - brush your teeth after every meal. sigh. girls, please bear with me ok whenever we go out these days.

and oh ya, i got stung by a bee yesterday. damn. very pain leh.


sigh. maybe i'm so sweet like honey. that's why the bee stung me. *smiles* and maybe because of that, i was able to pass my JPJ! *laughs*

so who wanna be my first passenger? you've gotta wait till i obtain my P. in a few days time. but by next week, i'm sure i'll be able to drive. yay!

0 comments: