Saturday, May 9

Photoshop Skills

for these few days, i've been searching for somethings to do. but i can't find anything to besides sitting restlessly in front of the idiot black box (or is it not idiot black box anymore since there's existence of lcd tv?) i tell you, i can't watch tv quietly. i'll keep browsing through channels after channels. not even a 5 minutes, i'll straight change.

so finally i've found my love. photoshopping. with cs2. i don't own cs3 or a cs4. so i made use of the cs2.

as usual, i do headers for my lovely mates. and not forgetting, for myself. but this time. i started to learn doing abstracts.

and this is my first abstract for my friend, kua, in JB. a person that i knew from sembrong. and my first time doing a guy's header. all the time, i was doing girls' header.


i'm proud to say that as my first piece, i was satisfied with it. and hey, i don't do for anything in return.

i do to kill my time. but my photoshop skills can't beat cindy's. her's rocks even better than mine. her's looks futuristic.

life sucks at home. i'm rotting. but thank god for my girlfriends. my house has transformed into a dewan. a meeting place for everything. LOL. with the human berkokok within.

after spending one whole morning on his header, i did choon mei's header as well. i was the one who asked her. and so i gave her one.


she has yet to go online to get this on her header.

and so now when i looked back on my current header, i think my current header kinda sucked already. *laughs* but never mind. like i've said, there's next month, june!

but by that time, i'll be in college with foreign mates and cool lecturers. hope i'll be able to cope with my studies.

it ain't easy.

anyhoos, i've been offered to go to form 6, a jurusan sains. nah, i'll skip it. if you ask me to go for two weeks for fun, i have no uniform, no school shoes, no money. *laughs* my mom has given those to the big cemented box outside my house when i was in ns. but i have my pinafore and my blouse for memories. i'm planning to keep it forever. *smiles*

what am i going to do on mother's day?
maybe i should sit at home and wait for the next 24 hours to come. har-har!

nah, i ain't that evil.

PS: i have yet to get myself a couple of pairs of P stickers.

0 comments: