Sunday, May 3

Bang!

i died my engine 3 times for this JPJ practice. sigh. should improve. but i didn't know why when it was pra-test, my engine didn't die at all. maybe psychology.

anyhoos, today i set up my mind to do my best for my driving. it was alright at first. in my heart i went *bangga* *bangga* but then when i almost bang the bumper of the another kancil parked in the parking lor in driving school, i went ARGH with my mouth opened. my instructor asked to me tutup mulut wei. lol. so he instructed and i got it through. i didn't bang anything.

so, everything was fine. i died my engine at the junction. on the track - on the bukit. and another one was on my way home at the mitc junction.

my instructor told me to go for jalan a. so i went. there's one part where i had to put signal to the right right after i reach the third arrow. we passed the first -
ok. one.
(passed the second arrow)
two.
(i did not reach the third one yet.) three!
eh this is not kindergarten la.
*laughs*
*laughs*

and actually i was supposed to reach home earlier. but i became his driver. sigh. i was asked to drive tha kancil to the petronas station to fill in ngv gas. so i went. and i was sucha good driver. *bangga* didn't die engine. nothing happened. no accidents. no scratches. and he went -
wah, this nyonya can really drive. no problem for jpj already.
ya lor. *bangga again*
but i wanna see whether you pass your first jpj or second. *laughs*
oh. *less bangga already* never mind, uncle. i hope i pass. hehe.
i wanna see. you ar. always die engine. sigh.
eh but uncle, when pra-test hor. my engine never die wor. like very weird one leh.
ah good la. then hope your engine is like that when it's for your jpj lor.
ok.

so we reached the petrol kiosk. and he said he wanted to go to the toilet. so when he opened the door and went out, i explored the kancil. there was a radio! so i wanted to ask my instructor whether can turn on the radio. but i didn't. i was afraid if i too confident in driving. but the car was too music-less. but i can take it.

after pumping the gas, we left. and there was a hump. he asked me to press the brake but he went -
press the bumper.
LOL! what uncle? how to press the bumper?
oh oh. i wanna say brake i say bumper. LOL.
uncle old already la.

i reached my home. towards my house -
ok. play with your brakes. press clutch.
(stops in front of the house)
ok. go in front a bit. boleh punya.
i langgar pintu leh.
no la. won't punya.
who knows...

so my JPJ will be on this tuesday morning.

who wanna be my first passenger? *smiles*
you won't get into accidents lar.

0 comments: