Thursday, May 28

Looking Back

i've been driving a lot lately. and i've been busier than ever.


driving back and fro from college like nobody's business. (but thank god, there's no uniform. no dress code! nyahaha. to all form6s, love your uniform. i still have my pinafores and blouses though. and i miss wearing them okayyy.) driving mom. driving myself.

ps. i drove at 40km/h around mitc! can somebody go slower than me? haha.


looking back last night, before i slept, i watched the videos again. and it made me laugh. and my, i missed those times. now we can't be possible to be going out like we have the whole entire time to ourselves.



i watched this and laughed to tears.

and not forgetting, i can't bluff joanne already as i've no time to think of what to bluff.



but, joanne, don't be too happy. i got assistants. lol!

anyhoos, i have friends at college. i'm happy with my class. everyone knows my name but i only knew one. i'm hopeless. i have korean, china, local, japanese mates. and one most nicest thing, i didn't know that there's a muslim guy in my class. everyone looked so china-ish! i thought miss qjl tricked me. anyway, she's a nice lady.

"class, how you wanna solve 6814 divided by 14?
use calculator.
LOL!"

oh yea, neighbour, i used your method - saying hi to course mates and pura-pura tahu their name. and it worked. XD

and i love college algebra!

but malaysian studies made my brain go dreamland! too boring la. to all those who are taking malaysian histories as well, all the best! lol.

0 comments: