Monday, May 4

Brackets, Wires, Bands.

those are the components of the braces. i just did them today. my lower jaw. i don't have any idea on what they did. all i knew was they did some scaling on my teeth. then the dentist applied some kind of gum by using the brush that looked like from the nail polish.

mr dentist then placed the brackets on my teeth. and i have to wait for it to harden. for about 30 minutes. i sat on the chair like some dungu fellow.


then after 30 minutes, i was called in back into the room to be examined. they placed bands on the last tooth on both sides. i was tortured and i suffered. imagine about 7 fingers were in my mouth placing the bands. OMG.

after the bands were placed in, i asked the nurse that i want my braces to be a red one! but darn, they put in pink colour without asking me first! i went, 'alaaaa... i tak suke la. tapi takpe la.' then the nurse told me when my next appointment comes, ill be able to change the colour. i went, 'yay!' and i laughed. the whole room filled with nurses and dentist laughed also.

my laughter is influential, i guess.


now, i'm back at home. eaten my lunch very slowly. and after every meal, i'm supposed to brush my teeth. damn. i need a portable toothbrush. *laughs* if there's such thing as a brusher. somebody brush my teeth. *laughs*

my god. i can't even bite!

and i'm in pain.

anyhoos, JPJ's tomorrow. *shivers*

gotta pray tonight for my JPJ. *smiles*