Monday, May 11

The Night

note: i dreamed a weird dream last night. i was cycling in the jungle weiii. anyway, angeline, you wished me 5 times already in every phone call. every time when i picked up your call, you went, 'happy birthday!' lol. but the first call was cute. you sang to me! i love you mannn. you made the sweetest phone call. angeline, my bmw mana?

i slept at 1.++am this morning. too much sms-es and phone calls. i couldn't sleep. and in fact, suddenly at 2am, elynn messaged me. i just read and said, 'oh ok. i want tido.' and i left my hp on the floor, unenetertained. sorry, elynn. but i got reply her ok. i'm not forgetful. *smiles*

anyhoos, what did i do the whole day? i went online. i browse though the tv channels. i didn't do any photoshop - i guess i should take my day off today. i chat virtually with my girls. and not forgetting, kua, the swine. LOL. his surveys and his answers... was really funny.

and i drove! i drove my mom to the pasar malam. with my dad's ranger! okay, i've gotta say this - power steering rocks! LOL.

but i have yet to practice my driving skills on the road with the car. today is my first day driving after getting my P license for the past 4 days, okayyy.

and in the evening, the girls came over to my place for dinner. small, tiny gathering. only the 3 of us - yen mei, choon mei and i. we live nearby what. and we even go jog together. but sorry la choon mei. your fb quiz i scored 12%! lol. but i scored yen mei's quiz 75%! maybe i saw you girls doing it in my house la.

so around 7pm, mr pizza delivery came. i paid him a rm50. and he went -
(taking out his $ in his pockets) saya takda tukar la. *shows the kesian face*
huh? betul ke?
awak nak coin tak? saya boleh keluarkan bagi awak tengok.
*laughs* tak payah la. nanti. saya masuk balik rumah cari duit kecik.
okay. sorry eh.
takpe takpe.

so i gave him the exact amount. and then i entered the house. choon mei stood in front of my door and said, 'bye!' and yen mei said, 'sorry eh. dia giler sikit.' and the mr pizza delivery laughed and said bye. we're such friendly suckers. lol.


so the food was all laid on the table. and these were really what was on the table. nothing else. minus the forks and spoons and plates la.


and i was preparing sweet drinks. let my dentist kill me. i can't do anything but drink sweet drinks. blame the weather!

so the pizza was opened.


angeline, drool over this! mmmmm... nice nice! sorry, i can't send over to your place. the mr pizza delivery malas. LOL.


look at my retarded nespray. LOLs. she was hungry.


yes, my nespray was hungry. really hungry. LOLs. eh nespray, i haven't watch your videos!


and when i was drinking my grape juice, nespray wanted to see my braces. what the fish was going on with her right? sigh.

we continued eating and eating then. till engines went tired and needed some rest. and that's when tammy started.


yen mei said she looked like a down syndrome kid.


and we started laughing like mad.


this was how stupid choon mei was. i asked her to stand and take a look at the bottom of the jug again. and she did what i asked to. LOL. and when the camera snaps, everyone laughed. LOL!

after dinner, choon mei got stucked on my computer.


so yen mei and i sat together listening and looking at how emo was choon mei sitting on my computer. LOL.

oh yea, thanks, casey for the present you couriered to me. it was so touching for you to remember me even though you're in taiwan. i love you. muax. LOL.

i don't know how much it cost you to courier the presents to me by air. the weight must be heavy and sure it cost you a lot.


i loved every bit of it. truly appreciate them. *winks* muax. thanks, again.

see you girls again this wednesday.

0 comments: