Saturday, May 16

Lazing Around

i'm currently in kl. blogging from my sister's lappie. and i'm kinda tired. sigh. been walking a lot today.

and i sat on a train or lrt, u can say.


i sat the train to klcc. didn't buy anything except for a pair of ipanema slippers for myself. nestum has bitten my current one to bits okay. so gotta get myself a new one. i have my reason!


my ticket.

so in the lrt, all you'll hear is the notification of where is the train heading to. be it to taman jaya, asia jaya, dang wangi, whatever laa. and u'll see many kind of people. smelly people, pretty people, cool people.

one beautiful day, we girls should go kl to experience the havoc. see how you all can cope.

klcc. a place where you'll see many human beings of different races and cultures and languages. and i didn't manage to shop the whole suria klcc. too many shops. i just passed them by. didn't enter shops like marks&spencer, gucci, nine west etc etc.


but shopping around to wash your eyes was okay la. i get to bond with my mom better.

i asked her questions like - what is so interesting about my father. LOL!


besides, i get to eat delicious food but slowly. sigh. i'm with braces remember? and yenmei named me as Beruk Ber-braces. babiii, you, yen mei.

but i was happy as i can ever be. lol. the pictures tell. but but buttt, the people in klcc damn banyak. they looked like ants!


it was real packed with tourists and malaysians and whatever people existed.


if you're not tired of walking in this shopping centre, i salute you. people like me who just turned 18 was already tired after walking halfway.


so around 3 something, we went back to kelana jaya by lrt. then at 7 something, we went to ikano power centre for dinner. the steamboat.


i didn't finish it. i'm not choon mei. it was too much for me. seriously.

anyway, i'm going for one whole entire day of shopping again tomorrow. then i'm gonna head myself home by bus.

i can't wait to go back to irritate my brother. XD

and not forgetting, drive! i need to polish my skills in driving.

0 comments: