Monday, May 25

Orientation

i slept real late last night. actually i was already gonna go into dreamland already but then at 11.57pm, my damn babi mama joanne song miss called me. babi. i can't sleep already because after that we were playing miss calls. i shall report to my papa. u disturb my sleep! my god.

but woke up super early. at 7.30am - like we're going for our usual outings (gonna miss those times together) and choonmei comes to my place around 8am which is so blardy kiasu. lol.


i drove to and fro from campus. yea yea. drove the innova. not a big difference. my first car was the ranger. beat that! hah! lol.

yeap, i wrecked the innova once. but it was in the house. but it will never happen again. because according to my sis, i can't seem to press more oil. =.=

i sat for a english placement test because i didn't have a toefl cert. and i felt like i was in heaven because the room was so small but the air-cond was so huge. placed on the ceiling some more. oh my. full blast. i was relieved. and i did my ept heavenly. lol.

school starts tomorrow till july. then i'll have sem break. by then, my exam will be done. yay!

okay okay. during orientation, several people from the staff of the college came to see me. one to one. and there was this guy who was in charge in IT management.

u're ramona?
yea.
okays, so i wanna brings you to the computers labs.
(how many computers labs you have leh? but i was okay with it. i think he has minor problems.)

[in the computer lab]
okays, please have a sits.
(what the.....................?? how many ass i have leh? haha. i controlled myself from laughing.)
okays, everytimes when you enters the labs, especially when you're the first ones, please turns all the switches ons.
(walaowei. you wanna become joanne is it? she spoke like that once in school especially when she was high.)
okays, thens when your friends all sat downs in fronts of the computers, on this main switches.
(only got one switch laa. where got switches.. i controlled myself from laughing again.)

[and so on and on with his plural words.]

everything went alright with the staff and myself because i guess all the staff in the college knows that i speak english.

i'm taking 3 subs for the moment - college orientation, college algebra and malaysian studies. and i'm not planning to drop any of it because i can drop any subject i want within this 2 weeks.

i can't get what that china guy means. he talked like walawei-only-i-can-understand language. he was like a train. worse than siang. haha. siang, i miss you!

i miss 5sc3.

and i'm addicted to fb's restaurant city. *faints* how how how?

oh yea, then on the way home. at the traffic light. there was this guy driving a ranger. he was beside my car. and he gave me the chieh-this-girl-drive-this-car-(turns away and looked forward)-(look again for the second time after a split second)-(opens eye damn big)-EH!!!!-lei-mou-kau-chor-ar?!-this-girl-driving-this-car-ar? look.

0 comments: