Wednesday, May 20

Of Laughter and Pains In Return

note: my throat is uncomfortable.

first off,


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ANGELINE!


today, you're 18. and you're younger than me! *shows tongue* my voice also you can forget? how can you do this to me? never mind. lol. i love you, muax! XD

anyway,
today was the last day we saw juelyssa. i sound like we won't see her again forever. *plays rihanna ft adam levine - if i never see your face again* okay, i'm lame.

okay okay. so first off. i wanna say that that itik blackmailed me last night saying "if i sit bus alone to dp, i don't wanna go already." so i, with no choice, i have to sit bus with her. from sentral to dp mcd. not forgetting with the pondan. last minute inform people that she was coming with us both to sit bus.

sorry, casey for waiting for us for, i think, 3 hours plus? lol. we're malaysians. and she's one kiasu fellow. she reached there around 730 weiii.


so there were only 4 of us till juels came. that made us 5.


she was excited. actually choonmei wanted to be in the picture but then that pondan gila beside me push my hand. sorry ar. LOL.


so we lepak-ed in mcd watching juels eating her breakfast, talking about random stuffs - roller coaster, sunway lagoon, genting. don't ask me how we got there. i can't remember.

and while we were talking...


choonmei, this picture, yenmei ask me to take one! you can scratch her ass. her ass very itchy just now. XD

then we got ourselves out of mcd, after for one or two hours talking and laughing there, the viva moment came. what i can say was that the accelerator paddle is like the buttons to their screamings. and their screamings were damn sharp. piercing though your eardrums.

we went around dp walking to shops making noise and laughing. suprisingly, no one came up to us and asked us to shut up. lol.

so after much walking and most of us were getting bored, we stood outside and talked.



everyone who was supposed to turn up turned up. there were about 10, including a guy whom i don't know. screw him. and the plan was to meet up at mcd at 10 something. and they showed up around 12 something. how malaysian they were.

we had lunch at kopitiam express. that was the moment billy and i revealed the bluff that we made 4 months 27 days ago. right before i went to ns until today. we sound convincing - her reason. i didn't manage to record it. i was too happy to see what she'll do. she didn't lay a hand on me but instead she pinched billy. lol.

father sacrifice for his daughter.

i can't remember who decided to start to bluff joanne. XD

anyway, we watched Push.


the show was nice. exciting. but i kept on wanting to go to the toilet. i missed the beginning by a few seconds. and after that, i wanted to go toilet again towards the ending. my oh my.

yenmei with her smelly feet.
joanne with her laughter.
choonmei and her toilet.

we made noise while watching the movie.

then after the movie, the lift thing kept going with choonmei and yenmei -
why you touch me?!
oh sorry sorry *with the petite voice*

we went around the carrefour side. and i ended up skipping around with yenmei. lol. with the right leg everytime. we shall do it again the next time we meet.

we wished our goodbyes to the guys but then we asked them back to snap us.


the sweet sweet us. but you shall see this:


look at joanne's face laaa. it's like the live version of the emoticon of 'XD'! lol.

and i got slapped by choonmei because


i smiled. so was yenmei and joanne. and my eyes were closed in the picture! i didn't realise it until i uploaded this in fb. omg.

and donen snaps picture real fast. after one snap, he already said '1, 2, 3.' what a lousy duck. LOL. yea, we had 2 itiks today.

then joanne wanted to buy the taiwan spicy chicken.



they were trying to get themselves off the bench weiii. they were monstrous.

joanne bought her chicken while


they bought their parata something to eat.

so while they were eating (but i didn't eat i was on my braces laa. how to bite. later my brackets come off, if ali can strangle me, he would. lol. ali is my dentist), joanne waited lonely there


no teman. and we did what we were doing. we didn't bother her much. lol. we're bad. especially me. XD. i have my reasons. haha!

i tell you, going out with these 3 fellows can really make you go pokai. they keep on eating and eating. right after their parata, they went for waffles. again, i thank god for my braces. i'm saving $. besides, i'm lazy to brush my teeth again. that's why i didn't eat any of what they were eating. *smiles*

we went home by bus.

ps. i have yet to drive out of the taman. this fri. i'll drive out of the taman. and tomorrow, i shall drive again.

pps. and i have yet to photoshop for my header. my mind's blank. i can't think of any wonderful for my header. i need inspiration. lol.

ppps. it's 5 days before i step into college!

0 comments: