Monday, May 11

The #One Eight

i'm officially one eight today. so i can LEGALLY watch 18 movies. yays for me. *laughs* and today is the day when i can really drive with my P sticker on it. ever since i had my P license, i belum pandu kereta. for 4 days already.

some of you realised, i've been blogging A LOT these days. i have loads of things to talk about! LOL. i'm a chatterbox, maybe. maybe not. i'm typerbox. okay, i'm lame. blame tammy! she transferred the penyakit like the H1N1 spreads. LOL.

oh yea, nestum is happy.


she has a 'little sister'!


her name's nespray. LOL. and she's yen mei. *laughs* angeline created it. not me. yen mei, don't slap me! i'm innocent. LOL.

anyways, celebrating mother's day yesterday with my relatives is like celebrating pre-birthday for me. LOL. (muka tebal.) got food ma. eat only la. got braces or not, just whack those food.

and kua, i dislike eggplants. they suck. LOL. all these 17 years of my life living, i have never eaten any eggplants before. believe me.

and my 17th year really rocked. and i'm gonna miss it. never mind. memories. what i've done that i've rocked my 17th years of living?

(i'm going on random)

#1 i was a 5sc3 student! and the class rocked, i tell you. with rajeswary, jacq, sherina, rita and siang (the train), the class had so much laughter around. and with mrs lee soo lee, my godmother (calynn created one), i produced the laughing gas in class. sigh. i miss sc3!

#2 campfire! campfire! our batch rocked to the max. and we stayed in school for one whole day. we didn't even go back to our homes after schooling hours. but instead, we return home at around 11pm. we supposed to do our tong sampah, right? but instead we went to modelling in class. lol.

#3 softball. the only time that we can really really run and scream and shout whatever we like. chia huey as our president rocked. and oh yea, we joined for fun to support her. how sweet are we?

#4 i went to the state library! to talk, to study, to play bingo. to sing. to laugh. to crack jokes. plenty! i miss studying together!

#5 i was a calon SPM. and we love studying till the 11th hour. if you ask me to retake my SPM again, i won't mind retaking it. i'd rather do something else better than to rot at home here now.

#6 i had eaten korean food before! and i'm proud to say that. LOL. we made the restaurant environment go high! our presence changes the environment. *smiles*

#7 i watch and entertain choonmei's lameness when i was sitting down listening to the penceramah during the teknik menjawab soalan spm. it was the boring-est talk ever.

#8 i was the 16th customer of big apple's who got free doughnuts from them!

#9 i crashed casey's place! to suprise her 17th birthday.

#10 cupcakes!

#11 prom. the day when i revealed the lie to joanne about the bluff that billy and i made. har-har! but i enjoyed my day there.

#12 i went to my juniors' campfire. ours was better la!!!

#13 it was my first time entering coffee bean. and we shared drinks. cheapskate ma. save money.

#14 i celebrated CNY over at choon mei's house. it was a blast with the james bond game. LOL.

#15 i was chosen for NS! and it rocked. i missed all the tepuks. and the PAGEEEE! and bravo company rocked!

#16 i went to the extreme. i cut my long hair to short for ns.


and i was the only girl in the camp that cut her hair from long to short! and i remembered most of my friends asked me, 'why i cut my hair?' and my answer was always, 'hot la.'

#17 i can drive!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay yay!

anyways, thanks for all the wishes!

muax muax.

0 comments: