Sunday, May 10

Mother's Love

happy mother's day to all those who are mothers or in other words, who has daughters and sons, naughty or innocent(like me), they're still your children la. LOL.

why do i love my mummy?

i have my points.

#1 she's my superwoman mummy! (but she's camera shy.) she'll always find work to do at home even though there's nothing to do at all. zero. but she'll tire herself out. her reason: boring laaa.


#2 she gave birth to me! LOLs. i remembered she told me she gave birth to me the night before mother's day wei. and it was at night about 10.30pm. but in my birth cert, they wrote i came into the world at 11.58pm. screw them. at least, i came into existence. without my dad and my mom, i won't be here.


#3 people say that my face has her chop. like mother like daughter. of course la... *bangga*


#4 she's a straight-forward teller. if your cake you bake is like shit, she'll tell me. LOLs. and i'll be the messenger to the others.


#5 she's my hi-tech mummy! see how bergaya is my mummy. LOLs. my dad said that she looks like a detective.


#6 i have the chance to go out with my mom for hi-tea! LOLs. i love to eat. blueks.


#7 she ROCKS!

and i love her.

0 comments: