Sunday, May 10

Umbrella

yesterday, angeline, me and yenmei the pondan went out. we went to classic cuts to trim our eyebrow. all 3 of us. and you know what? we walked there! with umbrella - my mother's suggestion. she loves our skins.

blame the sun rays.

angeline said, 'if you walk without umbrella, your skin can turn to charcoal!' LOL. not so efficient la.

so i took an umbrella from my car and we used. pondanfym used an individual umbrella.

so angeline and i shared the mega-huge umbrella. and once i got tired of holding the umbrella, so she took over my place. she hold the umbrella. and you know lah, kenit memang kenit.

see how HUGE is my umbrella for her? so yenmei was teasing her, and she walked like this -


she didn't even utter a single word. LOL.

and continued walking.


so when they have gone home to celebrate mother's day, i came up with this idea, modify rihanna's umbrella chorus a little bit. it goes like this :


chorus:
Now that it's hotter more than ever(since the sun so hot ma..)
Know that we'll still have each other
You can stand INSIDE my umbrella
You can stand INSIDE my umbrella

(Ella ella, eh eh eh)
INSIDE my umbrella
(Ella ella, eh eh eh)
INSIDE my umbrella
(Ella ella, eh eh eh)
INSIDE my umbrella
(Ella ella, eh eh eh, eh eh eh)

but i tell you, standing inside her umbrella is damn torturing if you're much taller than her. you've gotta hunch a little when you walk inside her umbrella. LOL. she's short!

but i'm sure choon mei will understand her feelings. *laughs*

0 comments: