Friday, December 26

This Will Be The Last Post

Be sad everyone. I'm sad-ing now.

Casey sedang ber-emo. Lol.

Anyhoos, I went to Portuguese Settlement last night with my family and relatives.


It was nothing much. Just lights and decos in the houses.


My cousin and I. I know the pictures here will be stolen. But never mind. I'm a sweet person. I'm kind right, Angeline my dear? Lol.


The tree lighted.


My cousin and I. Thanks, Michelle for taking this picture!

I'm so gonna miss my relatives as well as my friends especially my close girlfriends!

And Casey, that's one emotional post there in your blog.

And Joanne, I still haven't open your sweet yet. According to Jolyn, Evin ate hers already. But I haven't open mine. LOL.


See the wrapper. It's still there.

Anyway, I have to go now. Pack my bags. I not yet pack anything yet!

I'm reluctant to go. No heart.

*edit

I've packed my bags, partially.

And I realised I can sit in my bag!


It's super huge.


I thought and thought. Why must it be 3 months?


I don't wanna go! But still..

I haven't pack proper-gelly yet. Choon Mei! LOL.

I'm so gonna miss you peeps lar. I'll see you tomorrow morning at MITC when sending me off.

0 comments: