Saturday, December 13

Prom

I was too tired and busy when I reached home. SO here am I. Blogging today, a day after prom.

This was the first prom ever and I was kinda disappointed on the food. Only once. They didn't add a new menu or something. The prom sucks!!!

Anyhoos, let's go behind the scenes.

A night before the prom.


I tried on my dress. It was about 12 something in the morning. What you wanna see? My dress is it?


Bluek! It is a white dress anyway.

After I tried on the dress, I did my own manicure.


Only this right hand didn't suck a lot because my right hand skills rocks! But my right hand, suck a lot!

I went to sleep.

Woke up around 8.30am. Had breakfast. I cleaned my floor before my darlings came.

Casey came to my place about 10.45am via her bike. OMG rite? I was starting mopping the floor! The plan was to have a gathering at my place around 11 something. But I guess she wanna emo with me. So that's why she came early. LOL.

But the plan didn't work out well. Angeline, Yen Mei, Choon Mei, Joanne my mama came about 12 something. What the ...?! They just came after they finished shopping for Yen Mei the Pang Tze's shoes. 11th hour shopping.

They hanged out in my crib.


Giving each other a hand of help especially my darling Angeline. She did for us manicure. So nice Angeline! Thanks loads.


Her first customer was Yen Mei. RM5 per person or RM2.50 per hand. LOL.

While on the other side,


they were doing all by themselves. They have to wait. Angeline didn't have 4 arms.

This is what they did.


Casey was removing her nail polish.


Joanne was filing her nail ridges.


She was doing something with her nails.

And this Yen Mei was still with Angeline doing her manicure.


Ok, my darling hubs Angeline here is super patient! She did the manicure for us really very nice and smooth. I can't do it that way because I'll loose my patience.


This is part of her hasil. Qualified to open shop dy lar, darling. LOL.


And this is her finishing touch! My hebat darling Angeline. That's Yen Mei's fingers, btw. Angeline, I'm like promoting you! LOL.


These are the things that were in the floor. First thing they did was all about manicuring.


And camwhore in between.

Then they went to DIY facial.


Here, Yen Mei was lying on my bed. I'm kind, again! LOL.

Not only we used cucumber. We used aloe vera as well. It was Casey's idea. She is smart.

We went to Classic Cuts after we had our shower. Billy had to wait for us. Sorry pa. Billy fetched us there.

We did our hair.


And my darlings asked me to do first. For experimental, I guess. So, I did first. Obedient. LOL.


And I being so friendly, I talked to the lady who did my hair.


Choon Mei here pula, became the ultimate ah lian. She can pose. LOL. My rating, if follow SPM, I give you a B3 la. Not bad. LOL.


After my turn, Yen Mei did hers. See, while doing her hair, she can give a peace sign!

There Yen Mei was getting her hair blew straight, here Joanne had her eyebrows trimmed.


And look at this:


Yen Mei's constipated face. *laughs*

They were busy. Angeline and I was camwhoring in the shop while waiting for them.


Reflection.

I like Angeline's shirt.


And again. I think my trademark will be the tongue sticking out, I guess. Most of my pictures now has all my tongue showed.


And Yen Mei wasn't ready yet.

Joanne was done with her eyebrows and she sat with me at the back.


She didn't do anything to her hair in the shop. She went all natural!

Then we went to back to the mirror.


And camwhored. Someone was missing. Choon Mei it is. She was doing her hair. Her hair turned out to be super fabulous, mannn...


Yen Mei then wanted to follow Joanne's style of taking pictures. Only her hand was in the picture. Lebih wei...

After we did our hair and everything, Billy came to fetch us to Choon Mei's house to do make-up.

We wore our dress. Put on contacts, which I really sucked yesterday because it was the first time. It took me about 30 minutes to put one side only. My eyes and nose teared. I was like crying at there. I was noob in this. Joanne put the other contacts on my left eye.


Joanne got make-up-ed by Angeline. I got myself make-up-ed by my darling Choon Mei.'

Then as usual,


we camwhored. But my phone accidentally gave a flash. So, shoot!

We walked out of the house. Stood at the porch of Choon Mei's house.


We camwhored.

We entered back into Choon Mei's crib.

And camwhored. Again. I know. LOL.




Choon Mei, Joanne and Angeline can really make up lor I say. I absolutely love them. Choon Mei and Joanne repaired my make up.

Billy fetched us again to EQ.

Prom.

We arrived there. And we dropped Joanne in front of EQ, like VIP wei she. Lebih ni. LOL.


This was us yesterday at EQ. Chia Huey haven't arrived yet that time. Everyone of us turned to beautiful ladies. But we went wild on our dinner table. We were the noisiest of all!

We went to take food first when the MC invited the ladies to take first. OMG man. Like 10 years didn't eat wei.


We ate the Chinese style. LOL. Like family makan wei. *laughs* Never mind. We're like a family among us already. LOL.

I sat beside my mama Joanne and my buddy Chia Huey.

We camwhored.


Ma was eating. Madeline was eating as well.

On the opposite table,


Yen Mei, Choon Mei and Casey.


The potrait. Choon Mei and I.
And much camwhoring..


Pang Tze, you failed to pose like an ah-lian la. Maybe you too pondan dy. That's why. LOL.

We went to toilet after our dinner.


To adjust our make-up. And we camwhored again. There my ring! The RM270 ring, Carynn! You saw that? LOL. I knew you meant the other way. Rm2.70 ring. LOL. We are poor peeps lar.

And you know what we witnessed?


Joanne and Donen danced! Woo-hoo!

After that music, we danced to the rythym of another music. We simply dance. Tikam dancing. And we sang so loud at our place following the vocals! Won't Go Home without You, She Will Be Loved. And we sang Mariah Carey's Touch My Body when they played her music. Joanne did the moves while sitting. I was so shy wei. I covered my face with my scarf. LOL. Chia Huey said she couldn't cover her face with her scarf because her scarf has holes! So made no difference. LOL.

Royston came to our table a few times complaining. LOL. We just can't control ourselves. No, we weren't under alcohol-ing.

Just water. LOL.

I went home about 10pm with my papa. He smiled and gave a peace sign at the CCTV. LOL. So funny. And what's worse was that the parking ticket couldn't be found. He came out of the car, stood in front of the guard behind the cashier. And the guard spotted his parking ticket in his pocket. I asked him to tell the guard "Maaf." LOL. Crappy lar.

We talked on the way home because his car radio spoil.

And I reached home at 10.31pm.

I washed off the make-up of my face and removed my contacts, which took me about 15 minutes to take them out of my eye balls! I know. Beginner lar. What you expect. And I ate again at home. Hotel food sucks. That's why. LOL.

This is super long post. Till then!

0 comments: