Wednesday, December 10

Jogging

Short note: I ran my errants for PLKN - opened bank account and did my medical check-up. The service at both places were so slow! If you're my follower for my Pacmee shoutout, you'd know. Read all the notes given in the letter before leaving home.

This is the first time I jogged, like really one okay. But my stamina still very low. Jog awhile only. Then tired already. I suck. I just need more exercise.


But the best thing that I'm so proud of is that I cycled from my house to Choon Mei's place. Then I placed my bike at her place. Then we jogged from her house to Yen Mei's house in Ayer Keroh!!!!!!! We ain't pondan, kay Yen Mei? Wanna kena slap? Who more pondan now?!


The pondan and the more pondan posing.


Fei Poh and Fei Chu. Fei Chu tired to pose dy. No energy. Blehhhh...


"Eat my fei chu!"
It was total crap. I didn't know where it came from.

Jogged for one round. And we went back to Yen Mei's place. She became our Supriyati, the maid that Joanne used to be in class with the Rangers scarf (Damn, I miss those times back in school). But this time, this Supriyati said to Choon Mei this, "Awak boleh pergi mati." Lol.

We jogged. Again. And we landed ourselves on the swing.


Fei Poh and Pang Tze. Ah ya, Pang tze can go for prom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay-ness wei~


I tell you, to get a perfect picture is very hard. This picture *points to the above* is considered the best la. The photographer I think you can guess la who kan?

See what's the problem.


Wind blew and this Fei Poh's hair was blowing to my face. It was irritating leh. So, I moved my hand to shoo her hair and she snapped. So fail lor.

Next..


I had to adjust my height to much shorter so that the picture would be perfect but she snapped.

Moving on.


This picture will be perfect if her hand didn't shake like Parkinson.

LOL.

We went back to Yen Mei's house, by jogging la of course. We're tough, pretty, handsome pondans what... Except for that Pang Tze (Yen Mei) lor. Wait for us only come to her house to jog with her. Sucha pondan!

We hanged out at her place. I lie down on the floor. (Like my own house only. I know. Hehe..)


I was sitting on the floor when I took this picture.

And I tell you, that person *points to the above picture*, cannot really snap good pictures lor. People not ready also snap jer.


I was from the floor and I crawled there to gave it a shot. I wasn't really ready!

Ah, never mind.

We planned about prom. Called Chia Huey when she was trying her dress! Who's gonna do the make up? How's your hair gonna be done? Etc etc.

Time passes by really fast. Just 2 more days, it's the prom! Be excited everyone!

0 comments: