Thursday, December 25

Before I Leave

First of all, I would like to wish all of you

a Blessed Christmas and
a Happy New Year 2009,


which I will be celebrating in Batu Pahat. *sobs* Sorry if I didn't reply your sms-es because I am living with very low credit especially to all Digi users.

Notes to (the listing of names comes in random to my mind)

my dearest darling Angeline


yes, even my Nestum loves you.

You've been such a darling to me. Sucha a sweet person. And I'm gonna miss ya loads when I'm away in NS. But I'll keep in touch. Don't worry, my love. LOL. I'm sure some people reading this paragraph is geli-fied now. Nah, we ain't lesbos. I'll miss the days especially the prom day when we're getting ready. You lied on Choon Mei's parents bed and you made that pervert look. LOL. I'm gonna miss ya a lot. Don't worry, I'll defend you, provided you don't have any other partner. LOL.

Choon Mei aka Tong Sampah/Pondan/Si Fei Poh


I don't really mind you ruining my phone memory. I just thank God that my hp screen didn't crack that much. I thank you for your sweet presence in my life even though you're lame. I'm gonna miss your lame-ness when I'm away for NS this Saturday. And "your life will be dull without me" line, I hope it wouldn't be true lor when I'm in NS. I think I'll be the happiest person ever on planet earth. LOL. No lame jokes ma. But I realised that everybody is getting lamer each day. You're too influential lar. But you're very smart in creating stories for Joanne to listen and believe.

Yen Mei aka Pondan/Si Pang Tze


I realised I only have one picture of yourself camwhoring alone. What a revolution because you're so much different than Choon Mei. But I don't mind people taking my hp to camwhore. LOL. I'm gonna miss ya loads. We have been going tuition together also for 3 or 4 years be it at Mr Huan's or Roslan's. And so sorry you have to become the kambing korban for the bluff that Joanne truly believed. LOL.

Chia Huey


Yes, that's one old picture back in school. But never mind. Even though it's an old picture, you look younger. Not that you're old now but you look much younger, without stress of SPM. Get what I meant? LOL. We have been buddies since primary? That's one long friendship there. Met you in Standard 4, I guess? I can't really remember when. When my auntie flung an exercise book down from above. LOL. And I'm sure you're gonna be a good cook since you like to talk about food so much and you keep recipes! That's sweet. I wanna see your book you pasted the recipes one day! I know you're working now at Muar. I'm gonna miss you loads!

Joanne aka my mama yang naive/Fat Fat Poh


Even though I'm your daughter, you don't love me. And what's worst, you disown me! But it's ok, ma. Pa showered me his love already. Until overflow. LOL. You have always been the paling siao and the paling bodoh to the max. And when your presence is there, there is noise. But you're so naive. Believed in everything. My brother said you bring a disgrace to the 29 December babies. LOL. I'm so gonna miss the noise when I'm in the middle of the jungle serving for NS. We met in kindergarten but we kinda separated in primary but reunited in secondary! That's what it called, sweet ending. LOL. You have always been my aim to be kutuk-ed and to be kuai lan with. And I love that. Who ask you to disown me? So I don't show love and respect for you lor. LOL. She is everyone's mother, by the way. But the weird thing is, she is the youngest among her children. And she said our father pregnant and gave birth to us. That's one lame thing. But I'm gonna miss you also, my mother. What a good daughter am I? Pa teach one leh..

Juelyssa aka Doraemon


You're the shortest among us. But no offence lar. Choon Mei is taller than you wei. LOL. But you're the cutest. And I still remembered that you're Joanne's sampah baby. LOL. But it's weird that Joanne didn't call you pendek wor. Weird. Never mind. I'm gonna miss you loads also. The way you wanna scare people in school tapi tak jadi one. That's so funny. No one got scared of you. Too bad. And everytime when you cut your hair, we sure realise punya. And everybody calls you Doraemon for some reason that you're short and cute and you sometimes sound like Doraemon. LOL.

Alsyna


you have been with us this year but I've known you since primary. But you don't ask me when lar. I tak ingat. LOL. Bad memory. After SPM, memory also gone. Not so good. LOL. You have one cute dimple. I'm gonna miss you loads because you're one of the pai kia ones. And you're the only one among us having a bf-gf relationship. That's easy to remember. But who'll have one next? Joanne? LOL. She'll be the second in line. That can be determined. I'm gonna miss ya loads.

Casey aka Hiongbu-licious/Emo


I'm gonna miss you to the paling maximum! You're leaving for Taiwan when I'm gonna be stuck in the middle of the jungle! And I know you wanna curse that somebody. Go curse. We have been through a lot together. You luahkan your cerita to me, so as I did. I'm gonna miss saying "ok ok, don't need to be so emo." sentence after you show your emo-ness on something. LOL. I'm gonna miss you loads! I can't see already after I'm back for CNY! I know. Please don't be so emotional here, Casey. You need to calm down. I know what you wanna do now. And your reaction is always emotional. LOL. You always call me to make you laugh. And I like to disturb you in being so emotional. You're gonna miss me too!

Madeline


the kuai lan one. LOL. We have been classmates for a year. And we sat beside each other in the same row. And we have been going to the toilet together countless times. LOL. And I always give you my ear to share your problems be it about how stupid is Joanne or how lame is Choon Mei. LOL. And we have the same Seed shirt! What a coincidence, right? Lol. She bought hers at Melaka, I bought mine at KL. But its the same. I'm gonna miss ya loads! We skipped classes together once also, right? Lol. We're totally crazy.

Sherina


my darling who sat beside me from Day 1 of Form 5 till the day before SPM started. I remembered when the SPM was drawing nearer. When she was absent, I came. When I was absent, she came. And this made everyone thought that she and I quarrel padahal we love each other. We, even, are crazy about the same guy, whom I never met before but heard of him through her. He called me Remora. LOL. And you know what? She's taken, people. She has one cute and friendly baby already. No chance, guys. LOL. She isn't selected for NS. Real lucky. Remember the day when we get to know how to check for NS? She kept saying "I don't wanna make new friends!" And she repeated for a few times while shaking her head. LOL. Hey, Sherina. Once you get your driving license, better drive me around ya!

Anyhoos, I'm gonna contact you people (including the ones not listed above) through public phones in the jungle when the phone is available! Don't worry. I'll be with you guys still!

Muax.

0 comments: