Thursday, December 11

Plans

I went for my kuliah today. Thank God that was the first and the last I had to go! It was damn boring. I was yawning uncountable times. The penceramah gave some lame and cold jokes. I was alone, Angeline. Nah.. Ngee Mei and her gang was there. So at least got peeps I know one lar. So, I was fine, my dear hubs Angeline!

I was ready at 7am and my instructor came to fetch me about 7 something. I was supposed to wake up at 6.15, but I snoozed my hp for once. The next buzzing, I off it and went to sleep, continuing my dream. I woke up at 6.45am. I rushed like crazy wei!!!

My kuliah started at 9.30 and took 10 at 11.50am. Then lunch started at 12.15pm till 1pm. I didn't get any food poisoning yet. Thank God! That was only for the morning session.

The afternoon session, my eye lids cannot control itself. I was sleeping a few times but didn't get caught! I was damn lucky because the guys that were sleeping were asked to go to the toilet to wash their face. LOL.

The whole kuliah, which was like hell, ended at 3.30pm but after much signing and thumb-printing, I finished at 4pm. Waited for my instructor to fetch me back.

I have to study for my undang-undang. It'll be anytime because I want it asap to be finished.

I asked her to fetch me to Choon Mei's house. She was kind and she dropped me in front of her house.


At her place, I met my useless mama here.

And not forgetting,


Pang Tze or better known as pondan and Fei Poh.

They not enough camwhore lor I tell you. They take my hp and camwhore sommore.


See?! Nasib baik my phone can still berfungsi.

This is worse.


My phone keluar asap wei. Luckily the screen didn't crack. LOL.

We planned to go gym at MMU.


Outside Choon Mei's house. See my mama? So pian tai pose leh. My sisters there, see. At least didn't give me a pian tai pose. Yea, it was raining and it's still raining out there.


To the gym. Yen Mei tied her hair. LOL. Imagine she goes with this hair tomorrow for prom!!! LOL. I'll be having stomach ache laughing like crazy there on the dinner table!

Unluckily, we didn't make it through the gym. We ain't students of MMU. So we were not allowed to go in. It's just that we didn't act as though we are students there. But next year we can!

We went back home to Choon Mei's place and planned about prom. Got Plan A and Plan B wei. We're sucha good planner! LOL. *perasans*

Anyhoos,

PROM IS JUST TOMORROW!!!
*excites*

0 comments: