Saturday, December 6

Cupcakes.

These few days, I can't really sleep early. I'm currently sleeping around 1 or 2 something in the morning.


When I can't sleep, what I do is watch the idiot box that shoots electrons at the back of it. LOL. Physics. I know. But I can't remember the name of it.

Lo and behold.

The power of the TV!


Night-mode setting camera lar. That's why. Look dramatic eh? XD

I slept around 2am this morning. Miss called my mama Joanne about 2-3 times in every 5 minutes around 1 something in the morning. Too much time eh? My papa leh told me to read Add Maths. What a 'good' advice. I gave away my books edi lar.

Anyhoos, today we baked cupcakes!


At first, I went to Choon Mei's place after my breakfast. She just woke up. LOL.

A few minutes later, Yen Mei came. Anyway, her house was damn quiet. But when we entered, we made noise. Choon Mei said our voices could be heard when she was upstairs changing to go out to Jusco.

We sat bus, by the way, to Jusco. Took us like forever to go Jusco. And hey, RM8 from Bukit Beruang to Jusco wei. What the ... We decided to wait for the bus. RM1.10 wei. But it was better than sitting taxi, right? This is the problem of not to have driving license yet.

We camwhored in the bus.


Need to camwhore more. Memories, you know!


Rock version. LOL. But I not enough rock lar. Never mind.

My phone was then shooting Yen Mei's face.


Choon Mei did it. And Yen Mei, you ain't cute like me lar. *perasans*

We shopped for things in Jusco. Ate in KFC, first time after a few donkey years. Went to SHINS. Padini. Seed. Watsons. Guardian.

And the best thing was in Sinma! I BURRRPPP'D in Sinma. Choon Mei and Yen Mei was looking on at earrings, I stood at the back of them and opened my mouth. The air went out. It gave a super loud burp! How sweet am I? They laughed at the second they heard of my burping. Choon Mei started to wonder if I ever burp in prom while dancing or even take the mic and burp. Imaginations run wild.

We went back home. Sat bus again lar. I pressed the button before the traffic light but the driver dropped us after the traffic light! It was nearer to Choon Mei's house wei.


Of course, we camwhored again.


Yen Mei almost fell on me! Trauma already. LOL.


Actually when we get down from the bus, I really wanna go to the toilet to pee! I was dancing anyway. Ask them both. I really can't stand. You know the dance dance? The controlling of pee dancing lar. Total random steps.

Moving on.

Ya, you guessed it right. We went to the toilet in Petronas. And what again? We camwhored.


I still belum pergi toilet tau. That Yen Mei lar. Go toilet. I waited lor. So did my pee. LOL. Anyway, the gents are totally stinky! Really.

The picture ain't close enough since we looked so small. So we walked closer.


The rock star version again. Need some polishing anyway. SO we practiced.


And practiced. Even though the mirror is small and sucky.


Si fei chu and si fei poh camwhoring.


Si pang tze and si fei poh camwhoring while I was in the toilet.

We went to hair saloons shop, mostly I can say found in Bukit Beruang in Taman Delima.

I did the conversation. "Hi auntie, trim eyebrow how much?" If the auntie replied something expensive, I'll go "Ok. Wait ar." And discuss with them both. Then walk out of the shop thanking the auntie.

Reached home at my place about 3 something and we started.


We posed for the ingredients needed. LOL.

And again.


This time, different ingredients lar.

We started, for real.


We blitzed the mixture of ingredients.


The si pang tze.


Doing this. Vanilla.


Put them in the muffin papers lined in the tray.


Oh yea, we made choc also.

So, we put the lined cupcakes in the tray


in the oven and waited for it to say "TING!" and I pull it out.


Really easy job but really waste 15 minutes lor. Can talk and laugh all you want.

Soon, it was time for icing the cupcakes.

We had,


and


and red. Oh that's my alphabet 'R' I did. First timer lar.


Tekun betul.

We decorated the cupcakes using the icing in a plastic cover - the folio front pages lar that we did in school. It was Choon Mei's idea. My mom gave Choon Mei a compliment. So Choon Mei, don't ever kembang again when reading this line ok?

The results was


for Choon Mei's sister, who is hotter than her. LOL.

And this is what I got, the unwanted ones.


Never mind. I'm simple yet sweet. It's ok. LOL.

0 comments: