Thursday, December 4

Noise

We gave back our dumb text books back this morning. Couldn't really sleep last night. Too excited maybe. I slept around 1 something. This is the problem when you don't see your friends that often anymore.



What more during my times and hours I will spend in NS? I'll probably not even sleep. LOL. Joking only ar... Hopefully I can sleep lar. I need to record everyone of your voices. But, I can't bring my phone! I need to bring a lousy, dumb phone. Unless if I want my 6120 to be stolen lar.



After we gave our text books, we went to EQ for toilet. We spent much time there. And not knowing, Angeline was waiting for us at McD for 35 minutes! LOL. We're girls. We camwhored. That's why she waited for us damn long. Sorry, baby Angeline!





This mama of mine. I asked her to take the group picture, she gave me this. Her picture! I was speechless.



But never mind, I let them to hold my phone. Camera, messaging. Whatever. They handle. I don't mind. I do not have anything to hide.



Thank God for Yen Mei's existence. She gave me the shot.





Ta-daa! We were outside of the EQ toilet. By the way, Joanne pushed me to the men's restroom! She's such a bad mama. Bad example to her daughters. Anyway, the men's restrooms were stinky! Sorry, no offence guys. LOL.



And we took the same picture over and over again due to some faces being 'cut'.





This is the problem why we spend too much time in the toilet, Angeline. Sorry!



Don't believe it? See it youself.





Actually it should be three of us only, then Joanne, my useless mama popped-out. So be it lar.. We're friendly peeps.





Then Juels entered into the picture. One after another. But never mind.



The last picture in EQ,





Juels looked tenggelam-ed! And Choon Mei's face was being cut un-photoshop-ped-ly. Not in purpose, Choon Mei. LOL.



Met Angeline at McD. I ate the Breakfast Special again. But this time, much more special but same price lar. What made my breakfast special is that Angeline, Choon Mei and Yen Mei made my coffee drink. They poured creamers and sugars. It tasted awful a little bit but then, it was made by them. They loved me.



Oh by the way, Sarah, my neighbour, Kenneth's cousin (what a coincidence right? Melaka is sucha small city), whom I always see her in tuition, also came.



We played the game using poker cards, Wolf, Bitch Witch, Judge and Residents. I became the witch and killed Yen Mei and Joanne. I always kill Joanne. In the game lar. LOL. I'm a bad daughter. We created loud noises, so we were warned. We went out and stopped playing.





By the way, Sherina and her darling really looked nice! And I was known as remora (the fish that swims with sharks) to her darling and his friends. It's ok to me. I don't mind.



We went shopping around DP. (This time, we didn't cross over to MP.)





I took this lar, obviously. I wasn't in the picture.



Angeline became my photographer, then! She made my day lighter. In this post, you may see some faces of me. LOL. I seldom appear in posts. If you are my blog reader, you would know.



We went to Checkers. Angeline was using my hp most of the time. Like I said, I really don't mind! I'm sucha sweet friend, am I? *perasan perasan* LOL.





You can't see Joanne here. She's in the mirror! *laughs*



Angeline then became much sweeter by holding our bags and belongings.





The pink one is Choon Mei's, the orangie one is Joanne's and the brownish-beige is mine.



While looking around in Checkers, Yen Mei suddenly turned to super ah lian (which failed).





And from this picture, I realised that my hair actually was and is growing! LOL.



Then I saw something that really makes me amazed by it.





The bangles. LOL. I failed to be ah lian. Not super at all. This is probably the old school ah lian.



The mirror became the attraction.





The modern era style of snapping pictures. Reflection! But now I think this is ain't modern, shadows are the new in, don'cha think?



We went to the stage at DP after that. Wanna know why? Billy was lost in DP. He don't know where is the stairs that leads to the upper floor I guess.



So we saw an Indian boy around the stage.





He was like kinda blurr there. At first, his parents wanted to take a picture of him on the stage but he 'roamed' further. So his dad went to 'claim' him. While claiming him, most of us, using our phone camera, snapped pictures of him. He was shocked. He put on a big-eye-big-mouth face and laughed. We laughed with him too! How sweet of us, heh?



My papa came, finally! And we just walked around the shops along the stage place.



Angeline took this picture of my mama.





The expression of "huh?" was what came into my mind when I saw this picture in my phone. *laughs*



And I suppose Angeline was walking when she took this picture.





She ain't a really good photographer. LOL. So blurry.



And she took Choon Mei also.





Must be her VIP customer lar since she's alone in the picture. But you squeeze your eyes a little. The green shirt is actually Juels! She cut her out leaving only her peace sign and part of her self. Sucha baddie, baby Angeline.



We went to Starbucks. My cousin, Justin, was working that time. We entered. We shared drinks. Choon Mei and Yen Mei shared. I pula, too poor mia pasal, I shared with Billy. I didn't know which to pick, so Justin picked for me. So, I paid. RM13.65. I still can remember! 2 cups were served. My cousin somehow nagged at Billy lar saying why must let the girl pay? At least pay half lar. So he gave me RM7.





My cousin took this picture. The guys went to lepak, that took them like forever to come back. We took twice.





We sat and chat. We met Keelyn, Sze Lin, Shin Mei, and some of them I cannot remember already. So sorry. I know I've got a bad memory. After SPM becoming noob already. LOL. Nah, just joking. Ain't planning to be a noobie. I need my brain and memory for studying in the tertiary school.





Look at Joanne's hair. If she goes to prom with this hair...





Anyway, my cousin called me. He explained and explained. Then, I became the ah long. I didn't ask for it. But my cousin made me ask. LOL. And I didn't expect Angeline took a picture of me *points to the above picture* becoming an ah long. When I checked my phone gallery, I opened my mouth and wondered why Angeline took this picture. But never mind. I'm a sweet friend.



So I had my Starbucks for free! Thanks, pa! You're sucha sweet pa! Unlike ma. SO useless. LOL.



We headed to Le Garden for lunch. But I didn't had my lunch from there. I went to jemput Casey with Choon Mei and Yen Mei. We then went to Elianto to buy nail polish. Then to Starbucks again, for Casey's drink. I think Justin saw me a couple of times already.



We headed back to Le Garden. Played with ma's food and asked her what is this what is that. Like a noob, small girl. Pa complained to ma saying why she never educate her daughter. LOL.



Played heart attack. One stupid thing I did was keep on saying heart attack as bingo just because Angeline came out that story of me playing Bingo during the ceramah in school stupidly. One line and I said bingo! I was a noob and there I was, a noob again.



We played. I 'borrowed' Angeline's hand because the table was a rectangle table and there I was sitting at the end of the table, I can't possibly reach to the mid of the table instantly. So Angeline's hand represented my hand. Hey, 13 peeps, you know. A lot. So 3 tables combined.



We went out of Le Garden. Went for Bolt the movie.



Cute dog = Joanne thinking about Nestum. Emo Rhino = Emo Casey. Snoring man at the back.



And here I go again, a free movie! All thanks to Angeline. RM10 ticket leh. How sweet is my darling Angeline? Very the sweet. Thanks again, darl.



When going back, I tell you, life is so much sweeter when the time goes by, especially when the time is nearing for me to leave for NS. Billy fetched me home. I think he had a hard time in the car because I kept on asking him to drive fast. He roared and pushed the accelerator. My crazy pa. No, my lion pa. LOL.



When is the next time we're hanging out again? Because I seriously need to hang out with you guys before I leave for NS in Batu Pahat. So sorry, peeps. The PLKN department doesn't seem to be changing my place. Boo-hoo...

1 comments:

Anonymous

Hey! I was reading ur blog for the first time, and I thought of leaving u a comment. Haha. It's always nice to catch up with friends after SPM, after the announcement*scary* and when everyone's in college or in separate ways... :)